❤️𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒❤️ (Johnny Angst)

Johnny was alone sitting on a chair. he had a beer in his hand. the bar man gave Johnny another last drink before he was done having a bit. He took a sip of it and stopped. he was drunk.

Johnny looked around to see people talking, passing out and playing pol. he looked down at his phone he had for years. he looked to see his wife's old messages they texted to each other before her death.

He saw some voice messages from her. he clicked on each of them and heard her voice. it sounded beautiful and sweet to his ears. he's been still drowning his sorrows after his wife's death. yes it's been 3 years since her death and after releasing James from the asylum.

but he still couldn't help but miss her after for so long. he still had his daughter Mimi, but he missed his wife more. Johnny felt like he couldn't take care of Mimi as much so he had Michael look after her more.

he didn't wanna look after he while he was drinking and drowning his sorrows. James had been trying to convince Johnny to move on. but it was hard for him, he couldn't move on. as much he try, he couldn't let Annalise go.

after listening to her last voice message. Johnny decided to just text her again. "Hey.. I miss you" he texted her and of course that message didn't get seen because Annalise was died.

He thought maybe he should leave and go back home. he was tired from crying and drinking and he need rest. Johnny put his hat on and phone in his pocket and walked out the door outside.

he didn't see no one else but James there. "Have you been waiting for me this whole time?" Johnny asked annoyed by him. James shook his head and walked up to him. "Johnny, I'm sorry but I'm getting tired of you just... keep not wanting to move on! it's been 3 years" James said.

"So what? you saying I should just forget about her and just move on?" Johnny asked angrily. James didn't wanna start an argument with him. "Look, your daughter has been asking to see you, your friends are worried and I also. and your job is stressing me out!" James said. Johnny rolled his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes that were glossy and red. "Look Johnny. can we start over?" James asked. Johnny crossed his arms. "I think we already started over" he turned around and grabbed his phone. "C-could you at least just deleted her so you wouldn't get hunted by her voice?" Asked James again. Johnny was getting real annoyed now.

he grabbed something and threw it beside James. "Hey what the f*ck!?" James asked surprise and angry. "You can't f*cking tell me to move on my sh*tty life James! I miss her! I miss the way she looked at me! I miss the way she smiled at me!" Johnny put away his phone. "Johnny-"

"Save it, I rather just sleep at the hotel" Johnny didn't want James to be around him anymore. he wanted space, wanted alone. "Johnny" James called out his name. but he ignored him and walked off to the hotel in the distance. James sighed hard. he wanted to help Johnny much. but he can't if he keeps pushing him away.

After getting a hotel room, Johnny lay on the bed just looking up at the ceiling. he zone out and started thinking about Annalise and the things they did together before their marriage, before mimi was born and before her death.

Johnny now wanted to cry, he couldn't stand even being alone in life. without her, he wanted her back. he misses her a lot, he misses her kisses, hugs and Golding hair.

He couldn't stand being alone anymore. he took out his phone and immediately tried calling Annalise but no answer because she wasn't here anymore. Johnny maybe he should end his life to be with his wife again.

He thought how but while thinking, he heard a knock at his door. he didn't wanna answer as he tried to pretend he was asleep. but then, the door opens. he realized he to lock it.

He didn't know who that was but didn't feel scared. the person just stood there looking at Johnny. they climbed into the bed and lay beside him. they put their hand on Johnny's hip as a hug he was given.

"Johnny.." he knew who that was now. it was James who came to see him again. Johnny didn't wanna answer him. "I'm sorry... please, forgive me..." James wanted Johnny to forgive him. Johnny didn't know what to say or do. he sighed and turned around face James.

He went into his chest and lay there. "I feel hopeless.." Johnny cried and now sobbed in James's chest. he sat him up and hugged Johnny. "Shhh..." James comforted him the best he can. he didn't say anything else. he just hugged and kissed Johnny on the forehead.

"I love you" James said in his ear. Johnny hugged James tighter. "I love you too..." he just wanted to sleep. he felt like he didn't wanna be alone now. he just was silent and didn't say anything else. James was there for him, and so was his other friends and family.