💖𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒪𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇💖 (James x Johnny x Joe)

James, Johnny and Joe been married for 2 years. When they first saw Johnny. they immediately fall for him. his cyan hair was beautiful as a water. he was their second love. they both wanted him and they asked him to marry them.

After 2 years of marriage. they planned on having a child of their own. but not yet, soon when James is ready. Johnny was washing the dishes. James was out with Tyler to help him with his work. Johnny noticed arms wrap around his Body. he looked and saw Joe above him. "Hey hun" Johnny turned off the hot water. he turned around and kissed Joe's cheek. "I wanna hold you forever..." Joe lays his head on Johnny's left shoulder. he chuckled.

"You can..." Johnny said. Joe smiled when he was allowed. he picked up Johnny and sat him down on the couch. "You look very beautiful in my eyes..." Joe smiled. he was enjoying being loving to Johnny.

Joe and Johnny stared at each other for a few seconds. before Joe lean down and kissed Johnny. he felt his soft and cold lips meet his. Johnny moans softly as Joe pin his hands into the couch. before they would get closer, Joe picks up Johnny with his legs wrap around his body. "Let's take this in our room dear~" Joe chucked. Johnny nodded.

They walked up the stairs with Johnny still in his arms. He chuckled softly as Joe kicked the door open with his feet and closing it behind.

He lay him down on the bed and then laid in his chest. he smells him. he smelled very good like shampoo and conditioner. "You smell like a beautiful flower" Joe mentioned. Johnny smiled and chuckled. Joe laid his nose in his neck. he rubbed it with his nose. Johnny softly moan a bit.

Joe smirked. he decided to go for it. he unzipped Johnny's shirt, revealing his stomach and skin. he put his nose into the skin. Johnny felt that and let out a noise. he slowly moan. Joe smirked and went into Johnny's neck. he moan as he tried moving. "Joe. Hmm~" Johnny moans. "Shhh... James will hear us darling..." Joe chuckled and bit Johnny's neck. "Ahhh... Joe~" Johnny kept on moaning his name.

That felt good and nice. "Jeez... I can't stop thinking about your moans" Joe said. Johnny chuckled as Joe kissed him.

he smirked as he chuckles in the kiss. "Joe~" Johnny moan his name. he smiled more and continued to kiss around his neck. "Ahhhh~~" Johnny moan and moan. Joe was enjoying his time with Johnny.

"When is James gonna get back?" Asked Johnny while moaning. "Shhh... he'll be Home when we're done" Joe said.

"I think I am home" Johnny and Joe immediately looked and saw James. he was smirking while hanging off the wall. "Honey, your home" Joe nervously got up. "Oh darling, you didn't have to stop. you could have keep going" James pinned Joe to the wall. then kissing him. he kissed as they got closer.

Johnny wanted to check to see what time it was outside. but the two looked down at him. "Let's have a little fun" James and Joe chuckled. Joe went up top of Johnny. pinning him down on the bed. "Let's have our fun sweetie" Joe asked. James locked the door and went to the bed as the fun began.

10 minutes later. Tyler came by to see his friends. "Hey James my hot girl, where you at-" Tyler cut his words off. he heard Johnny's moans coming from the room. hearing him asking to take it easy, stop, it hurts and falling out Joe and James's names. "Uhhhh, never mind then" Tyler walked out of the house. he blushed but chuckled. Don't know why but he likes moans.

"Ahh!~ James.." Johnny moan as he sat on Joe's lap. James kissed him again. Joe wrapped his arms around Johnny's body. making him moan in the kiss. James pins Johnny and Joe to the bed. Joe licked Johnny's neck and he kept on moaning and moaning.

"Ahhh... your moans are a dream~" James and Joe chuckled and they continue to love Johnny. "G-guys, take it easy" Johnny begged. "Shhh..." Joe kissed his neck.

A few minutes passed and they finally gave Johnny a break. Joe hugged Johnny and put his leg on his body. "I love you both..." Joe said. "Love you too darling~" James kissed Johnny's forehead and kissed Joe's hand. "I love you both... too" Johnny closed his eyes. falling deeply asleep in James's chest. the free fall asleep together cuddling after a fan day they did with each other.