🍺𝒟𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉🍺(+16)

(This chapter will contain sexual content and +16. please do skip if you feel very uncomfortable, viewer discretion is advised)

James was out with his bestest friends. Tyler and Joe, who got drunk fast when they arrived there. "Round four motherf-cker!" Tyler sweared as he bagged for another drink. Joe and James were having the best night.

"Come on boys one last round!" Tyler grabbed James's arm and made him do a last round. soon after, the bar was closed. they left so drunk. Tyler was passed the hack out. "You should go home, before you pass out here" Joe was very tired from the party. "Yeah... holy sh-t, what a party" James started walking away back home while Joe and a passed out Tyler went home as well.

When he finally arrived. he turn on the light and to see Johnny standing there angry. "Oh, hey honey. what's up?" He asked. "Cut the sh-t James, didn't you promise not to drink again after our problems?" Johnny angrily asked. "What? I didn't drink that much, I only 2 darling" James was nearly falling down.

"Ugh.. I knew Tyler would drag you into his sh-t on Fridays" Johnny hated how Tyler will force James and Joe to go drinking with him. "Hey, Tyler is my bro Johnny. you know that!" James didn't like how Johnny was talking about Tyler now.

"You know what? sleep on the couch, I won't have a man like you sleeping with me" Johnny turned around and went to the room to go to bed. James gasp, he didn't like sleeping alone. "No wait. darling!" James ran after Johnny. but he already locked the door.

"Please... let me in!" James bagged. "Nope" Johnny angrily ignored James. soon, James knew what to do. it would always work.

Johnny suddenly heard James sobbing. he turned around and looked at the door. "Please. I'm sorry darling, please.. forgive me!" James cried outside the door as he slide down to the floor.

Johnny now felt bad. He couldn't take it anymore. he turned around and open the door. he looks to see the drunk James on the floor. "Oh sweetie.." Johnny and James's eyes meet. "I forgive you. please, come in" James smiled and went inside the room. but locked it behind him.

He grabbed Johnny's arm. his eyes surprised but then gasp when his lips were pressed on James's. his face bright red and so was James. he was pushed into the bed as James and him moan together.

James smirked in the kiss as Johnny moans softly and warmly. then. James ripped off Johnny's hotel uniform off him and throwing it away to the floor. his hat fall down to the floor. Johnny moans load and his hands pinned to the floor.

"Hmm~" James moans and so did Johnny, their mouths drool. he broke that kiss and went down to Johnny's neck. he started kissing it. moans escaped Johnny's mouth as he held James tightly. he licked and sucked the neck softly.

He went down to Johnny's legs and fully token off his pants. He softly rubbed the legs as he kissed them softly. "Ahhhh~~~" Johnny moan very loud. It just felt good and very nice. "J-James~~" he moans his name.

"Hm?~" he looked up at him. "Harder..." Johnny begged. James chuckled. he been waiting for that word to come out...

(WARNING!! 18+ may occur this part! Please skip it if you feel very uncomfortable!)

James slowly token off Johnny's shorts. and he did the same, Their boxers reveal. he looked down at Johnny. "Ready?" He asked. Johnny nodded. "Please..." he begged. James smiled. he was drunk still but Johnny didn't care, he loved the way James was and his lips felt very soft as a dream he wish to be in.

James didn't wanna give a warning. he pushed himself into Johnny. a moan was loud for next door to hear. James let out a soft grunt of pleasure and began to slowly thrust. Johnny whined and clawed James's back gently for support, wrapping his legs around James's waist. "J-James!~" Johnny's eyes tears from a pain he felt hard. James began to thrust faster. "f-fuck!" James swears. Johnny whined harder and endlessly moaning.

James went down and sucked Johnny's neck. he let out another loud moan as he blushed very hard. he started going faster thrust into Johnny. he held the bedsheets tightly. "Dammit!" James started whimpering too. "Ah!~ Ah!~ Ah!~" Johnny moans and made noises a lot. James began to thrust faster and faster. "Ah! FUCK!~" James was in a little pain. "JAMES!~" Johnny's tears roll down his face.

"J-Johnny I-I'm gonna..." James immediately released himself out without giving Johnny a warning. They both yelped in pain as James collapse on Johnny om his side. James and Johnny breathe hard and sweated a lot. "You feel better?" Asked James. "Y-yeah..." Johnny smiled. James smiled back. he flops beside him. He was tried from having s#x with Johnny.

Johnny snuggled into James's chest. he smirks and held Johnny close to him. "I had a fun time with you my darling..." James kissed Johnny's forehead. he smiled and kiss James's cheek.

"I love you.." Johnny tiredly said.

"Love you too darling.." James and Johnny fall asleep. this night was crazy... wasn't it?

(The next day Joe, Elias and Michael saw that Johnny couldn't barely move. they saw he had marks around his neck. what do you think their reactions were when they found out? do a Rolplay of your role of them in the comments)