💔𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝐵𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹💔

(WARNING: THIS WILL CONTAIN R#PE! SEXUAL ABUSE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT!! PLEASE SKIL IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND SCARED!!!)

You see that title? yeah we can agree James is sick in the fu#king head. I'm pretty sure you're immediately send him to the asylum. I would because I'm angry and scared of James. he abuses Johnny, he did terrible to Ashley and stabbed her eyes out. Johnny felt like a monster like James.

Now thinking about everything James did. Johnny wanted to leave, he wanted to run away and get away from him. but he couldn't, he couldn't leave. he was in James's red strings. he could never get out of James's hands and abuse we can say.

Johnny slowly walked up to the bathroom mirror. he saw his black eye. he touched and hissed in pain. groaning from the bruise. he realized again. he undoes his hotel uniform and to reveal many bruises and wounds around his body. he frown and touched them. he hissed again and blood almost poured out.

Johnny started crying. he didn't wanna do this anymore. he didn't wanna be with James anymore. but his heart keeps wanted to stay with James. Johnny couldn't leave him, he just couldn't. he sighed. he puts his uniform back on and was about to turn around. but then seeing a tall man behind him.

He puts his hands on Johnny's shoulders. Johnny froze there and didn't move. he started rubbing Johnny's shoulders like a freak he was being. "You really think you can just escape me and go tell people about this?" James asked darkly. he frown as an angry and disappointed way.

he puts his arm around Johnny's body. he closed his eyes, he didn't wanna look at James. "I may need to teach you a lesson for disobeying me the third time..." James pulls Johnny slowly. Johnny gasp, he knew James was about to do the things that he was afraid of.

"No..!" Johnny tried pulling away. but James pulled him harder. "Come,on!" James continued to pull Johnny out of the bathroom and into the room. "No!! I won't! let me go!" Johnny tried fighting back and kicking him. "Stop fighting me Johnny!" James angrily pulled Johnny into the room and closed the door. Johnny head punched James and fall to the ground. James fall as well with his face getting a bruise.

"GET.OVER.HERE!!" James pulled Johnny again and slammed him in the bed. Johnny continued to try fighting back but James was very strong and pinned his hands to the bed. "This is how it's gonna be huh?" James looked down at Johnny. he turned his head away. very scared of him. "Do you remember? I own you... did you forget again?" James asked darkly.

Johnny: Um-I did... "gasp" oh Sh-t Johnny, you shouldn't have said that.

James: WHAT? "Went close to him"

Johnny: N-N-NO! I didn't forget I didn't know I said that I promise James!-

James: "grabs Johnny by the neck and pulled him up close to his face" I have killed bitches for disobeying me all the time, and now you're disobeying me for the fourth time!

Johnny: "Cough" J-James "Cough"

James: "let's go of his neck and pinned him back to the bed"

Johnny: "starts sobbing and crying"

James: SHUT, UP JOHNNY!! "Shouts at him angrily"

Oh my god, jeez how do you feel about James just screaming at Johnny like that? (I feel angry and wanted to attack"

James: every time I turn around.. your.. "punches Johnny" ALWAYS doing something.. and I gotta "punches him again" GET my hands dirty!

Johnny: "covers his mouth" I'm sorry! I'm sorry James! "Breaths hard as he sobs"

James: "sighs" well then, I gotta get started then do it? "Turns Johnny around"

Johnny: nononono, please, PLEASE NO!!! "Tries fighting back"

James: "growls" STAY STILL! "Pins his hands"

James slides off Johnny's pants and shorts that revealed his a##. Johnny tries shouted out for help but James covers his mouth with his hand. "No one can hear you..." James smiles evilly.

Johnny mumbles loud but still no one can hear him. James pushed himself in. with Johnny shouts in pain, James started thrusting slowly to faster on Johnny's a##. Johnny whimpers endlessly as he tried fighting back. but James pinned Johnny's heads to the bed. "J-James! "Whimpers" stop!" Johnny begged for his life while whimpering again and again as an endless sh#t.

James: your moans are a dream~ "goes close to Johnny's neck and covers his mouth with his arm"

Johnny: "whimpers louder" hm!

James: you're gonna be my employer for the rest of your life... Johnny.

James continued to thrust faster and faster as Johnny cries while whimpering. he bangs on the bed with his hand as James smiles even more. then taking out his knife and stabbed Johnny in the back.

30 minutes passed and James stopped. he was sweating and breathing. he looked at Johnny with no pants on but his uniform still on. his hair was messy and bruises and scars were everywhere around his body and face. James smirked and got off the bed.

He pulls up his pants and opens the door. "If you disobey me the fifth time. I'll put your little daughter on my kill list" James said. Johnny opens his eyes but didn't look at James. He was shaking after getting pressed on.

Johnny felt r#ped. and abused. well can you believe that? yeah the word "r#pe" is right. after seeing what James did. yeah that word is the thing. can you believe that James did that? what a sick guy! I swear, this bitch is sick in the head...