A/N "READ"

I now made facts about the new video ketelin posted! (I loved it and I wanna tell my facts and new aus about it!)

First to understand most.

- Adam is from another multiverse with psychopathic James and Yandere Johnny. he created their insanities to try and take over the rest of the multiverse like Andy.

- Psychopathic James never knew about love because Adam always treated him so bald with violences. Sexual abuse and did many surgeries in his head and heart that made him never understand love. (That was why James said those hurtful mean words for Yandere Johnny)

- Yandere Johnny always was obsessed with love and Adam always shown him toxic and evil love and that's how he was turned into a Yandere.

- while Boyfriend and Johnny were singing. James suddenly felt and seen love to Johnny. Adam tried making more power but the love was hurting him and killed him. Johnny and James found their love and it unlocked James's heart and they both finally found love with Adam gone.

- Owen was in the battle with them and told James he must talk bad stuff to Johnny to show Johnny that what he was doing was wrong and he wasn't showing true love but evil and possessed love.

It finally made Johnny realize and James too and their true love had finally redeemed.

That was most I can say, that sence made me cry almost because I think James and Johnny's relationship is strong and hard to redeem.