⏳Rough Waters⏳

{DISCLAIMER: This whole chapter will ALL be smut and it doesn't progress the storyline at all. Meaning, you are able to skip this chapter if you don't wish to read what our WHORISH selves came up with.(yes, we are ok-💀)}

    While they shared some more kisses, Hong squeezed Hwa's butt and began to move Hwa to where he could straddle him. Hwa grabbed onto Hong's face and started to make out with him aggressively. After they broke the kisses for air, Hong looked up at Hwa. They touched foreheads, Hwa's eyes closing. He was out of breath, his face a light pink. It was either from the alcohol or him just blushing but he didn't care what caused it at this point. His wife was absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't wait to wreck him. He started to kiss Hwa again while moving to the side of the bed, Hwa following his lead. Hong gets off the bed but kept Hwa on the bed. "Come here, babe" He said, signaling Hwa to lay on his back with his head off the side of the bed.
    As Hwa does so Hong begins to take his pants off. "Open your mouth" He says, grabbing IT as Hwa opens his mouth. "Good boy" Hongjoong says, sliding it in and starting to fuck Hwa's mouth. At this point, Hwa's throat had gotten use to IT so there was no gagging to be heard. Hong could easily fuck his throat. He looked down, seeing IT moving in Hwa's throat and smirking a little. After a bit of HJ fucking Hwa's throat, he pulled it out to see Hwa's eyes were closed and a little watery. He was still breathing heavily. Hong crouched down to kiss his wife again.
    After that, Hong and Hwa got back on the bed. Hong had striped himself and Hwa. The only things that Hwa was wearing was Hong's button up shirt that was unbuttoned and his underwear. Hwa was straddling Hong again and he was kissing Hwa's neck and chest, leaving sloppy hickeys and bloody bite marks. Hwa was being marked.
    Hwa was resting his arm on Hongjoong's shoulder with his hair in Hwa's hand. Hwa was whining and whimpering a bit as Joong bit into his skin, leaving some tears from pain. It was painful...but Hwa was enjoying the pain. Hwa started to grind on Hong a bit as they continued.
    As Hwa was teasing Hong, Hong smirked, his face going a light pink color. "You're such a good boy" Hong muttered to him before kissing his chest again. Hwa was smiling, enjoying teasing him and getting compliments. Hong bit Hwa's chest and nipple. As he did, a sharp inhale could be heard from Hwa as blood started to drip down. While he bit him, Joong slapped Hwa's ass. This caused Hwa to moan slightly. Hong rubbed his ass and slapped it some more trying to get Hwa aroused more than he already was.
    Hwa eyes were so watery that tears were starting to fall from his eyes. Hong saw the tears and got a little worried. 'Maybe I should be more gentle with him' He thought to himself until he heard Hwa whining. "Please...don't stop.." He begged. Hwa wanted to feel the dominance that Hong could give. He didn't want him to hold back. Joong saw the face Hwa was making. Once he heard Hwa's wish he had made his mind up. He would do anything for his queen. He'd give him exactly what he wanted.
Hwa was panting at this point and lightly shaking. Hong pushed Hwa into the bed, grabbing Hwa's wrists and restraining him. Joong started to trail kisses and bite marks down Hwa's body, getting whines and whimpers as he tails down to his sensitive area. Hong takes Hwa's underwear off with his teeth, letting go of Hwa's wrists. He starts to kiss Hwa's pelvis area, kissing Hwa's IT and then starting to give him a blowjob as a way of teasing him. Hwa started to breathe heavier than he already was.
Once Joong was finished, he started to kiss, lick, and bite Hwa's thighs. Hong looked up to see Hwa in a lustful mess. Hwa was breathing heavily, moaning, and gripping onto the bed sheets. His arm was over his eyes, his eyes watering more. Joong continued to mark and kiss all over Hwa.
After he was done, he moved back to Hwa's face, grabbing his face and making him kiss him. Hwa, being the obedient WHORE he is, did exactly what Hong wanted. Joong bit on Hwa's bottom lip, slightly smiling as he did so. Hong shoved his tongue in Hwa's mouth, starting to pinch and play with Hwa's nipple. Hwa started to move and whine more. Hongjoong smiled a bit and then stopped, forcefully shoving his fingers is Hwa's mouth. Hwa started to suck immediately. "That's my good boy." Hong said with a grin, enjoying the sight of his wife being submissive.
Hong removed his fingers and began to rub Hwa's hole, receiving heavy breathing from Hwa. Hong pushed his fingers in and aggressively started thrusting his fingers, enjoying every second of Hwa's reaction. Hwa moved his head away from Hong, breathing heavily and whining loudly. You could say HJ was pounding Hwa with his fingers. This pounding was causing Hwa pain but he was enjoying it.(slut💀)
    After Hongjoong had his fun teasing the hell out of Hwa, he positioned himself in between Hwa's legs. This time, he didn't ask if Hwa was ready. He just went for it. He shoved IT into Hwa's hole and practically started to pound him. Hwa's head flew backwards, his mouth open, moaning like he had never before. Hwa gripped onto the bed frame and Hong started to lightly choke him. He grabbed Hong's arms with both of his hands, his eyes rolling back, filled with tears. He was enjoying every second of the pain. Joong was hitting Hwa's G-spot the whole time, causing him to kick his legs a little and his body to move some. Hong eventually let go of Hwa's throat and began to hover over his siren, gripping onto his hair and pulling his head backward into the bed. Hwa liked having his hair pulled and Hong could see that in his reaction.
    After a bit, Hong layed on top of his lustful siren, putting Hwa's head where his collar bone was. Joong wrapped his arms around Hwa's head, gripping onto his hair and Hwa wrapped his arms around Joong's back. "M...More....please" Hwa begged. He wanted Hong to go faster and harder. Hong smiled and did as his queen commanded. He went faster and started pounding the shit out of him. Hwa's head flew back and he was moaning loudly in Hongjoong's ear. Hwa dug his nails into Hong's back, leaving bloody scratches behind. Hwa raised his head again to Hong's collar bone and bit down, leaving a bloody bite mark. Hong chuckled a little and kept going, not showing any signs of slowing down. Hwa started kissing Hong, leaving hickeys just like he did to him.
    After a good while of pounding, he slowed down his thrusting, doing short but hard thrusts until he eventually stopped. They sat there for a bit to catch their breath and calm down. Hong could feel his wife shaking underneath him. Once Hong somewhat caught his breath, he raised his head to see Hwa covered in his own cum. His wife had came many times and so did he.
He removed IT and his cum followed, leaking out of Hwa's hole. He looked up and to see his wife. His eyes were closed and he was just breathing. He moved to lay beside his queen "How do you feel, my love" He asked, a big smirk on his face. Hwa opened his eyes and moved to face his husband "good...thank you" Hwa said, making eye contact with Hongjoong. Hong was lost in his queen's dark boba eyes. Once he snapped out of his trance, he kissed his wife some more before covering them both in the sheets. He cuddled Hwa gently until they both fell asleep.
Hwa was bedridden the next day....

[@-LuluArts- has been writing these past few chapters and i've just been playing editor for her to make them sound more like english(sorry lu💀(She's dyslexic btw💀💀)). Apologies if i've missed anything. But, she's also been sick all day so let's hope she gets better(send ur love to her❤️). I tried to write more in this chapter, I promise🫶😭 -Love Muchii🦈]