⏳One Of A Kind⏳

{DISCLAIMER: This whole chapter will ALL be smut and it doesn't really progress the storyline. Meaning, you are able to skip this chapter if you don't wish to read what our WHORISH selves came up with.(yes, we are ok-💀)}

    Hwa's face got a little pink and he was visibly embarrassed. "Oh should I uhm...should I put my clothes back on?" He said a little shyly. "No- I wasn't- I just- Ugh- Hwa are you horny?" "What's horny" Hongjoong rubbed his face a little before looking back at Hwa. He had forgotten just how innocent his prince was, even after they'd already fucked. "Sex, Hwa. Do you want to have sex?" "Oh uhm..Yes.." He said, still a little embarrassed. "You could've just asked, dear. Although...I'm not complaining" Hong said with a smirk on his face as he gently kissed Hwa's neck. Hwa leaned into him and whined a bit. Hong stopped kissing his neck, looking at him and Hwa looked back at him. "You know I originally was going to fuck you tonight anyways...so...this is just perfect" He said, kissing Hwa and starting to undress himself.
Hong pushes Hwa back onto the bed and continues to make out with him, rubbing his hands all over Hwa in the process. They soon break apart and Hwa is severely out of breath. Hong starts to kiss his neck and put bite marks on him, leaving a little blood behind on some. He moves down to Hwa's chest and starts to bite, lick, and play with Hwa's nipples. This causes Hwa to whimper and whine. Hong eventually stops playing with Hwa's chest and gently rubs Hwa's waist "How are you feeling my love?" Hwa whined a bit before answering. "Mhp..good.." Hong smirks and gets back on his side of the bed, lying back and patting his lap, telling Hwa to get in between his legs.
Hwa sees Hong's gesture and immediately gets the hint, moving in between his legs. Hwa grabbed IT and quickly started to suck, wrapping his tongue around IT as he did. Hong grunted, gripping onto Hwa's hair. 'fuck...I forgot how good this feels..If he keeps going like this i'm gonna..." He thought to himself. Hwa sucked for a little longer until Hong eventually came in his mouth. Hwa swallowed it all before removing IT from his mouth. Hong smirked and held Hwa's face, pulling him up so their faces were close together. Hwa was out of breath but he followed along with Hong's hand, his eyes full of lust. "You damn sure know how to work your tongue, my queen"
    Hongjoong pushed Hwa over onto the bed and sticks his fingers in his own mouth, getting them wet before sticking his fingers in Hwa's hole and kissing him gently. Hwa grabs Hong's face and begins to kiss back, moaning a little. Hwa moved his body closer to Hong's and Hong kept a steady pace with his fingers. They kissed for a while until Hong started to thrust his fingers faster. Hwa pulled away from the kiss and started to moan loudly, burying his face into Joong's neck and moving one of his hands to grip onto Hong's arm. Hong smiled as he saw his prince's body twitching, Hwa's eyes filled with lust. Hong kept going for a while until Hwa was a moaning mess. He soon slowed his hand to a stop and pulled it out, grabbing Hwa's face and kissing him again.
    Hong positioned himself between Hwa's legs, putting Hwa's legs over his arms. "Ready, my love?" Hong said softly, only receiving a needy nod from his siren. Hong sticks IT in and gets a loud gasp and moan from Hwa as he starts to thrust. Hong thrusts for a bit before looking at Hwa. His siren was a lustful moaning mess. Hong saw the lust in Hwa's eyes, smiling and biting his lip a little as he was enjoying being fucked. Hong leans over to Hwa, putting his hand on Hwa's cheek. "You're enjoying this aren't you my love." "...Yes...I am...k..keep going.....please...." Hwa begs while moaning and breathing between words. Joong giggles to himself. 'I never knew my prince could act like this.' He thought to himself. Hong kisses Hwa's neck as he continues. After a while Hwa starts to twitch and move, his moans get louder and more frantic. Hong stops kissing Hwa. "are you close my love?" "Yes... please.." Hong starts to slow down before Hwa could finish. "Wha... why did you stop?" "I want to change positions before we finish this." Hong says in a lustful tone. Hong pulls IT out "Get on your hands and knees." Hwa turns around as he's told, his body a little shaky. Hong shoves Hwa's head into the bed. "You're so good at listening, honey." Joong says as he sticks IT in again. Hwa's eyes start to roll back and moans as Hong enters. Hong starts to go harder than he did before, being more aggressive. After a bit of that Joong ended up hitting Hwa's G-spot causing him to yelp loudly, throwing his head back and arching his back. When Hong hit it, it caused a feeling to grow in Hwa's body that he had never felt before. It felt so good... he wanted more of that feeling. Joong realized what he had hit and saw how he reacted. He decided to continue to hit his G-spot some more. After a bit more of thrusting Hong started grunting along with Hwa's moans. They both climaxed at the same time.
    Hong slowed down and pulled IT out. Hwa fell out of the doggy style position and laid flat on the bed. Hong climbed over to Hwa, moved his head towards his and pushed the hair out of his face, "How'd you like that present, baby?" He says before kissing him. Hwa kisses back moving over to snuggle Joong. Hwa pulls away from the kiss. "..it was amazing" Hong chuckled at Hwa's response before laying beside him and cuddling up to him. "You're too precious, my love" Hongjoong said, kissing Hwa's cheek and closing his eyes.