⏳His Prize⏳

The crew had set sail, the wind cold and icy. Hongjoong could feel his prize awaiting him in that dark cave. He was going to have him. Hongjoong walked to the front of his ship, feeling the cool wind blow against his face. It was fresh, all of this was fresh, fresh and new. This was a new journey and he'd get a new prize to claim as his. The gem would be his and his alone. He'd be able to get whatever he'd want after this journey.
    Yeosang and Mingi were lifting crates of loot and moving them below deck. Yeosang was their rigger and their brute. He was in charge of their heavy work and tying and untying the boat from the docks they stopped at. Mingi was their carpenter. He made the crates and barrels and kept track of them, making sure they had enough for all of their captain's claimed goods. Lastly there was Atiny, their lookout(Atiny will not be mentioned a lot, sorry Atiny).
    Yunho walked up and stood beside Hongjoong, looking out upon the waters with him. "So captain, what is all of this about?" He said, looking over at him with a curious expression.
    Hongjoong smiled softly, thinking again of his gem. "You see my dear Yunho. There's word of a siren prince. He's said to hold a precious gem. I simply must have it." Yunho nodded after hearing his captain's words. "Not to question you captain...but..how do you know this so called "siren prince" is even real?" Yunho said, trying not to disrespect Hong. The captain glanced over at him. "Ah, if he isn't real then it's simply just the fault of a stupid civilian. We'll find other treasures to hunt after. But this gem, it's worth the journey.." He said, looking over the waters optimistically.
    Hongjoong soon turned and made his way to his quarters. "Take your rest crew, we should be there within a week if we stay on course".
    The week flew by as quick an anything he'd ever seen. Soon enough a scream was heard from above. "Land Ho!". They were here, the place their captain would receive what he wished for.
    Hongjoong practically flew out of his office, his face bright and excited. He looked like a child amongst the crew. Yunho followed after him as he ran to the side of the ship to look out at the cave. It was just big enough to fit their ship but he didn't want to risk rocks cutting his precious ship. "Yeosang, Mingi, prepare the pirogue!" He said, running to grab his sword and other such things. The boat ride on the pirogue wouldn't be long, their ship wasn't too far from the cave anyway.
    Once the boat was ready Hongjoong and Yunho got into it, leaving the rest of the crew on the ship. Yeosang and Mingi let the boat down. In the boat with Hongjoong and Yunho was rope and netting as well as their equip weapons.
    They were soon inside the cave when they spotted blood spattered across the stone and into the water. It definitely wasn't any normal blood. It was darker in color, almost a black inky color. As they ventured further they heard struggling and heavy breathing. They hid behind a rock and eased their way forward. That was when they spotted him. It had to be him. He was a siren after all and the necklace was almost identical to the description. The siren was injured already. He had a harpoon straight through his tail. Hongjoong saw this as an advantage and he and Yunho pushed forwards. Soon enough Hongjoong gave the orders and they attacked, wrapping the siren in the net and rope but he fought back, injuring Yunho in the process. The siren was soon wrangled and tied up. Yunho was injured but he was still able to push on. With the help of an injured Yunho, Hongjoong got the siren in the pirogue and they made their way back to their ship.