Pulling up at the house Harley hops out I unbuckle and climb over holding my necklace tightly in my hand, I run to the door and open it finding Momma with the lady whose eyes look at me completely as Croc sits off to the side.

Running in I climb on the couch by him leaning on his side "Harley got me a necklace" I say holding it in front of him smiling.

"You're sure she's not his child?" The lady asks I frown looking at "I thought you couldn't see lady" I say not noticing I sound similar to Harley.

"I couldn't but your mom fixed it," she says frowning.

"How'd ya have that already Red?" Harley asks sitting by Momma.

"The time Joker blinded you with that slime stuff that was temporary, I started working on that in case it wasn't," momma says waving Harley off.

"Awe knew you cared Red" Harley says hugging Momma kissing her cheek "Ain't she just the sweetest".

I giggle leaning on Croc poking his scales "Mines not hard like yours why?" I ask.

"Don't know," he says lifting me by my shirt and sitting me on the ground in front of him "This is Lyric, my cousin," he says to me.

I smile at Lyric "Hi" I say waving with my necklace "Oh momma I met Harley's friend Grace" I say bouncing over to her.

She looks at Harley raising her brow "A girl I knew in college" Harley says looking away from Momma.

"Really you did how was it?" She asks looking at me.

"She's nice, I hid behind the counter when Harley scared the rude lady who was yelling at Grace," I say not noticing Harley shaking her head no.

Momma glares at her "I didn't do anything Red honest, just told her she should be nicer to people" Harley says laughing nervously.

"Momma look," I say moving my necklace in front of her she sighs looking at me then the necklace "Very pretty flower," she says hugging me.

"I'm going to take Lyric home and maybe catch up a while," Croc says leaving, I wave to them before cuddling up to Momma.

a week later

Waking up I rush to momma's room jumping on her bed and wiggle my way between her and Harley "Momma can we do something today?" I ask poking her nose.

"Like what?" She mumbles.

"Don't know I'm bored and Uncle Croc stays over at Lyric's a lot now".

"Sure we can figure out something".

"Park" Harley says yawning.

I nod looking at Momma "Please?"

Momma nods getting up "Sure let's get you fed then we can go".

I squeal rolling over Harley onto the floor peeking over the bed I see Harley stretch out over the bed on her back, snoring loudly I giggle rushing to catch up with momma.

Climbing in my chair I look at the fruit placed in front of me as momma works on cooking.

"I'll be glad when Selina gets her," she says putting breakfast and the pan in the trash.

I frown looking in it and seeing meat that's black and stuck to the pan "Go get dressed, I'll get Harley up we can get breakfast somewhere".

Running to my room I quickly dress grabbing my brush and hair ties I run to momma's room, seeing Harley getting dressed I hold them up to momma.

She nods quickly doing my hair "Okay let's go get you two some breakfast" she says leading us out while grabbing the bowl of fruit and eating some.

Once on the road momma hands the bowl to me while Harley drives, I smile eating a strawberry as Harley pulls up to a drive-thru ordering sandwiches.