26

Two months later

Hearing someone moving around while I meditate, I ignore it trying to stay in it "Hello Pansy".

Opening my eyes I scramble back seeing the tall woman holding a weapon watching me "you're very dedicated to this, many have given up".

Stepping back more she sits the weapon down between us "The harpe sword, my son made it for me and it's been used by many of my children, it's now yours".

"Who are you?" I ask nervously.

"I've had many names over the years but you and your mother pray to me" she says before leaving.

Watching her walk away I move closer picking up the sword before looking at where she was seeing she's gone "thank you Gaia" I whisper.

Looking at the harpe sword I smile before running to the settlement "MOMMA" I scream laughing.

She comes running from the lab smiling at me "I met Gaia, she gave me this" I squeal showing her.

Momma takes it sitting it down before picking me up laughing "I'm so proud of you" she says before kissing my head.

Seeing everyone coming out looking at us whispering I blush seeing Diana and Queenie watching me.

Once Momma puts me down I pick up the sword walking to them "I found who I fight for and earned a weapon, can I learn more now?"

Diana nods placing her hand on my shoulder "yes, you're ready to learn as a true Amazon".

Taking a breath I follow Diana to the training area with Momma, my aunts, and Cheetah joining us.

Sometime later

Doubled over I huff trying to catch my breath ignoring the stinging on my eyebrow from Aunt kitty's whip.

Gritting my teeth I swing my bat seeing it miss Aunt Harley as she flips away from me.

Watching my surroundings I flex my hand before whipping at WW, she flinches as the top hits her hand but doesn't back up.

Trying to call my plants I grunt feeling Momma block them, glaring at her I carefully move then jump back barely missing Harleys giant mallet.

"Backed into a corner no plants and your surrounded, find the best option" Aunt Kitty says.

Looking them over I keep them back with defensive moves checking each one like a real threat that sees me as a weapon or animal as Aunt Harley said, Aunt Kitty doesn't kill but she will knock someone out just for being in the wrong place, Aunt Harley will kill if needed plus her gymnastics make her hard to dodge, Momma has the plants and I can't hurt them even if it's practice no matter what, Cheetah has her speed I can't out run her plus her claws add another danger, WW doesn't kill but she has no problem hurting someone to stop them.

Smirking I charge them swinging the whip and bounce off WW crossed arms, grabbing a beam and pulling myself up I then run down it.

Hearing two bodies follow I push myself to keep going while dodging vines made to act like Bat-a-rangs, throwing myself forward I twist kicking Cheetah causing her to dangle off.

Taking off again I screech barely missing Aunt Kitty grabbing me, seeing my exist I jump to another like I'm heading for the door seeing them moving to block me, I throw myself to the window and jump out slamming into another woman blocking me.

Dropping to the ground I grunt looking up at her "The fuck are you?" I ask rubbing my head.

"Pansy language" Momma yells as Aunt Harley laughs.

"Training already Diana" the woman asks.

Narrowing my eyes I jump forward and bite her leg not covered in training armor before rushing away from them with my sword and stolen weapons.

Finding a lake with a waterfall I dive in bringing them with me and Slip behind the waterfall watching for them.