18

4 days later
Sitting in the legion of doom I frown watching as they have a meeting listen to some guys calling out their ideas for their crimes, while sitting on Barbara's lap so I can see better she gave me a coloring book of plants but it's not interesting to me.

I haven't really smiled much anymore just give everyone blank looks uninterested.

The story came out about what happened to me and it's caused a shift to start Diana says the heros are splitting, some who agree with Batman or support him and some who have shunned him, Robin, and Batgirl.

She's asked us to come over tonight for a meeting but I wish this meeting would end already.

Hearing a guy continue to ramble on talking I groan dropping my head on the table "your plan makes no sense, what is the point of turning someone into a literal puppet it's useless and creepy, your mad someone ignored you and now want to do that but what is the point it doesn't send a message to anyone other then look at me I'm crazy, it's a waste of money you can literally buy everything you need at a store for less or even steal it and it costs nothing" I say pressing my head to the table.

Barbara sighs lifting me up before standing "I'll take her home".

"She has a point" the man I learned was Lex Luther says calmly.

Lifting my head I look at him frowning "your head is shiny Lexie boy" I mumble.

Barbara rushes out with me as we hear him laughing getting outside she sighs walking while holding me "kid you have to be careful around them if you make the wrong one mad they are very likely to target you".

"The whiny guy with a fetish for puppet's was annoying but can you tell Lexie boy I liked Banes plan to blow up Wayne Tec?" I say looking at her.

"Yes I'll tell him, are you going to be like this at the meeting?" Shrugging I glance around "did she say who all is coming?"

"No but she stressed that we not wear anything that can trip us or anything sharp"

I nod as I'm placed on the couch turning I lay back with my legs staying off, she chuckles shaking her head before moving to the kitchen "you need to eat kid" she says coming back with a plate of food.

"Not hungry" I mumble quietly looking away from her.

"Just a little bit so I'm not worried?"

Sighing I raise up taking the plate from her eating half the food.

"Once Grace gets here we will head over for the meeting Okay but remember no blending"

I nod cuddling up to her waiting till it's time.

5 hours later
Seeing Grace pull up we quickly get in as Barbara tells her where to go pulling up at Diana's house we get out and Grace picks me up, as Barbara changes to Cheetah reaching my hand out to her she grabs it before we walk to the door knocking.

The door opens and I see Renee she glances at Cheetah but doesn't say anything letting us in, looking around I frown seeing Raven and Zatana standing together by a girl with pink haired set in horns, cat eyes, and her skin looks gray while her arms and legs look to long.

Seeing more people I don't really recognize I look at Diana dressed like WW "who's the pink lady?" I ask.

"That's Jinx, she's literal Karma"

I nod looking back at her seeing her taunting Raven, she screeches when her chair breaks and she flips backwards landing on her butt before she looks up with a goofy smile laughing.

I look to Cheetah seeing she's watching everyone closely while keeping us close.

"Okay everyone let's focus, this is Grace and Oak" WW says getting everyone's attention.