Introduction (Story is Newly Rewritten)

Taylor's Pov:

The Crowd tonight is soooo Massive it's bigger than any other Sold Out Stadium that I have played. There's 96,000 Fans inside the Melbourne Stadium and as I'm talking to the Fans while onstage, I tell them this is the biggest Crowd and Stadium that I have ever done and I thanked each and everyone for coming and that we knew they went through several Bear Attacks to be here tonight. Everyone cheered in the Audience and there was a Sea of excited Fans everywhere.

"So if it's okay with you Guys, and Girls tonight we are going to take you through a 17 year Journey full of Songs from my different Eras Albums if that's okay with you!" I said into the microphone just then the Lover Era continued after I sang "Cruel Summer" and "Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince". The Fans cheered up on hearing Lover being played. The Band including Marley came out to join me onstage. Marley sat next to Kamilla and we continued doing the Concert.

We can leave the Christmas Lights up til January
And This is our place we make the rules And
There's a dazzling haze mysterious way about you dear
Have I known you twenty seconds, or twenty years?
Can I go where you go??? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever and ah
Take me out, take me Home
Your my, my, my,Lover

The Crowd continued to cheer me on as we kept doing the songs I could tell Lover is one of the most popular songs because a lot of People were singing along and had the Lights coming from their Phones the Lights from the Audience looked so pretty almost like Fairy lights.  People were swaying as they were singing and it felt so good knowing my Music touched a lot of People.

I would often let my Band come out onstage with me to play an Instrument and the Background Singers could also sing onstage with me and the Audience loved how I did that because as one Fan had commented it looked like we had fun together onstage and which we do every Night we perform.Looking around the Stage I am very proud of my Band Members for sticking with me and grateful for Marley jumping at the moment to join my band as my Backup Singer she has changed alot since joining the Band has grown more happier and has come out of her shy shell.

Tonight was different then most any other Nights that we have Toured because Marley would join me on the Song that we recently released together. She had brought her Guitar with her on Tour this Time.  I am so proud of Marley wanting to learn how to play Guitar more she definitely got this and Singing side from me and I was excited that tonight she would be sharing her Guitar Talent with everyone. I had been teaching her Guitar and Songwriting lessons and we still continue it even when we aren't Touring.

It took awhile to get Marley to get her Anxiety under control and I understood that what she went through in her Past wasn't that easy to overcome and there was parts of it that would always haunt her. But the Fans and everyone we knew had welcomed Marley with open arms including me. I was going to help her adjust to this new Life as Marley Marjorie Swift as much as I can.

Authors Note: Lover is written by Taylor Swift