Scavenger Hunt

Marley's Pov:

It has been so funny to see Tay's reaction to me winning Monopoly last Night. She has been upset about it at first but then realized that she can't win at every Game. But this Morning during Breakfast she said that we were going on a Scavenger Hunt Game today and only one Person would be the Winner and would get her New Album early before Release Date.

I was very excited for this. I loved Games and Scavenger Hunt's was really fun to participate in even if you don't always win. It would be something if I got the New Album and got to listen to it before anyone else.After we had Stuffed Omelets for Breakfast, we set out to hunt down Taylor's latest Album.

Taylor wasn't going to join us on the Scavenger Hunt until towards the end of it when she would give the Winner her new Album.She already owned her own personal copy of the Album a Tradition she's kept every year since she became a Singer.

This was getting so exciting. I'm usually really good at Scavenger Hunts and even won some. So this shouldn't be too hard to Win.We each had a piece of Paper that told us where to go to look for the Album. We were split up into Teams. I was on same Team as Travis and his Brother, Austin, Sydney and Mom were on another Team and Dad was on my Team. Both Mom and Dad took up the lead in the Scavenger Hunt.

Our First Stop was at a local Tourist Shop that sold most T-Shirts and among other things. We had to by what Riddles that Taylor gave us then try to look for the new Album. We figured out the Riddle then searched all over the Store but couldn't find no new Album of Taylor's. My Sister knew how to make this Game Challenging she wasn't going to make this an easy game in trying to find her new Album.

Five crazy stops later we had reached the last location of where the New Album was going to be. It was at another Tourist Shop similar to the other one but bigger. I figured out the last Riddle and went by the instructions on where to look. The Tourist Store sold just about everything like the other Store including rare CDs. I winded up finding the ne Album The Tortured Poets Department hidden inside of a The Tortured Poets matching Cardigan. I picked both up excitedly this was my Prize! I jumped up and down excitedly "Found it!" The CD Cover had also been personally signed by Taylor.

I got to keep both Prizes and went to show Travis and Jason. "I found it! It wasn't that hard to figure out where it was!" Just then Taylor showed up at the Store and smiled when she saw I had found the New Album "I knew that you would be the first one to find it before the others did congrats Mars!" She gave me a hug "If you look in the CD, There's another Message in there and a little Present".Opening the CD up right there I saw the message she wrote on the inside CD Cover it said Never stop reaching for your Dreams Mars, love Taylor. Inside the CD Jewel Case was a 14K gold Butterfly Bracelet. Marley put the Bracelet on her wrist she loved it.

"Thank you Tay, I love the Gifts that I found and the Scavenger Hunt was sooo much fun!" Her smile was back and Taylor loved seeing her Sister smile again even if she was the one who brought Joy to her. She wasn't mad that she won Monopoly last Night she knew that she can't win every single time and that there are other good Monopoly Players. Mars had been through a lot and deserved to have good things happen to her.

They went back to the Beach Mansion to enjoy a relaxing Evening. Shrimp and Grilled Chicken and Veggies was cooked on the Grill that Night and the Women made a Side Salad, and Taylor made her famous Homemade Mac And Cheese. They enjoyed Dinner underneath a clear Sky full of Stars and afterwards watched a Movie.