Fun Beach Day

Marley's Pov:

It has been a Peaceful Vacation so far and it's been just us the Swift Family along with our Boyfriends and Austin had brought his Girlfriend along. I don't really like Sydney all that much and literally have been trying to avoid her because she's really giving me these bad Vibes about her.

For instance anytime we want Austin to join in on some Family Quality time, she literally whines and then has the urge to say "I came up here to spend time with Austin and not His Family".I had simply glanced over at Austin and my face expression had asked Did you not hear that?

Of course Austin is so lovestruck that he barely notices anything about her and just agreed to everything that she says. This is my cue to get up and leave after Breakfast is over with I cannot stand to be in the same House with my Brothers Girlfriend. I excused myself and went upstairs to gather what Art Supplies I needed it was a lovely day outside and I could go work on some of my Art.

Heading upstairs to me and Taylor's room, I quickly got dressed in Denim Shorts and a light Pink Tank Top.I put on my Jelly Sandals that is a matching Pink Color and brushed my teeth and put on some light Makeup just Blush and some Lipgloss.Coming out of the shared Bathroom, I almost ran into Taylor "Geese, Tay you really should let me know when your in the Room you practically scared me!".I told her as my Heart Beated really fast.

She smirked founded it amusing that she scared me just by popping in. "Yeah I do have that effect on People stareing them just by walking into a room. I don't know whether to be flattered by that or not". She said chuckling using her sarcastic humor. "Are you doing okay? You left the Breakfast Table before I mentioned what we are going to do today".Taylor looked at me concerned.

Taylor knew that after everything that happened with Tina and Josh I didn't warm up to new People real easily it took me time getting to know People to actually be comfortable being around them. "It's Sydney, I don't know what it is about her but I can't stand her she's too Snobbish and her entire personality seems Fake. I don't think she's as serious about our Brother as he is about her".

Taylor thought a moment before she spoke "You picked up on that to? I thought I was the only one. No matter how we feel unfortunately Austin isn't going to listen until she winds up breaking his Heart which she will give it time. In the meantime don't let her ruin your Vacation by focusing on her too much join us on the Beach I'm sure Brian will want you there and you and Brian can hang out with Travis and me and if you want you can bring your Art stuff".

Marley thinks about what Taylor had just said. She shouldn't focus on Austin's Girlfriend so much and just have a good time with her Family and Brian. "okay let me go put my Bathing Suit on underneath my clothes and I will go down to the Beach with you should I pack some things in a Cooler to take down there".

"Me and Travis is already on that we put some Drinks and some cold cut snacks in there and stuff to make Sandwiches. You just finish getting ready and we will meet you in the Kitchen. Seriously Mars don't worry about her, I promise you Austin will see the real her come out at some point if he hasn't already". Taylor went back downstairs.

It didn't take me long to get ready I chose a Turqouise two piece Bathing Suit that had Sequins on it and put my clothes back on over it. My Sunglasses was on my shirt. Grabbing my Colored Pencils and regular Pencils and my Drawing pad in a Eras Tote Bag, I made my way back downstairs. I had to bring some Sun Block for me and Brian to use. "I'm ready to have some fun at the Beach today!" I said excitedly joining Travis, Taylor, and Brian in the Kitchen.

Luckily for us, Austin and Sydney had decided to go do something else than go to the Beach. Sydney wanted to check out some Tourist Shops and go visit a Target. So it was just me, Brian, Taylor and Travis and Mom and Dad on the Beach. It had been fun seeing Mom and Dad trying to reconnect on the Vacation you could see that they still loved each other and that Dad wanted to remarry her again.

We picked a spot that wasn't too close to the Beach and set the lounge chairs and umbrellas up. It was a clear day and the Wind wasn't too bad. I sat down on the lounge Chair as Brian applied Sunblock on both me and him Travis and Taylor did same thing. "You Girls just sit back and relax and watch us Surf the High Waves who knows you might see something happen you might like". Said Brian with a mischievous grin and Travis grinned to and I was thinking uh oh those Guys are up to something.