Finishing The Album

Marley's Pov:

Making your very first Debut Album is very hard Work. Not just everyone can put in a good Album it takes long hard Hours of Working and making sure it sounds perfect. Not to mention it can be nerve wrecking singing your own Songs to three most Accomplished Songwriters and Singers in the same Room as you.I worry constantly of messing up and not sounding right.

The only thing that seemed to put me straight at ease is Taylor's Calming Presence. She said it's perfectly normal to feel nervous Recording your first Album she most Definitely was and she was a Teenager when Recording it. But she reminded me to take a Break if I started to get Overwhelmed and then we'd get back to it. We chose the Songs that I had written in a Journal awhile back that never got Published until now. Both me and Taylor Recorded two Duets on the Album and it was so much fun singing together.

Whenever I didn't sound right when working on a Song and Singing it, Taylor used her Mentoring Skills to help me Sound way better and how I wanted to sound. I couldn't wait to play all New Songs to the Fans off of my Debut Album and they would get to purchase my Album everywhere even at the Shows and Tree as working on getting my Merchandise made and Ordered. Tree is also going to be my Publicist which means she would be both mine and Taylor's Publicist. Things are going good between us since we have mended things between each other.

After the rest of the Songs was Recorded and Jack said that is a wrap, the Album was already finished and now we just had to wait til CDs, and Vinyls were made. The next thing that we needed to do was do a Photo Shoot for the Album. We could do some Photos at Taylor's House with a Backdrop, or we could do some Outdoor Scenes for the Photo Shoot. So we decided to do both Taylor went in full Director and Producer mode, telling me to pose in certain ways kind of like she does in Album Photo Shoots.

Taylor was awesome to work with even when she is in full Director and Producer Mode. I took everything she taught me and done as she told me to do things. Before we knew it we had successfully completed my Debut Album. After that we did the Photo Shoot at three different places some was taken in Jack's Backyard, some was taken at Taylor's House useing a Backdrop and some PhotoShoots was taken in the Country Side of New York.

After all that we were finished with the Album. I had so much fun working with Taylor, Jack and Aaron and they quickly became Friends that I could trust that really had my back. They wanted me to have my on input on my Album and I got to choose what all I wanted on it. After we had finished it we all went out to Dinner to Celebrate  me about to Release my first Album. Later that Evening we told our Mom and Dad the good News and they were Super excited just like we were.

If I didn't have any connections in Music the way that I do, I'm sure it would have taken a lot longer to get my Music Career started. Most of the time you do need connections or just happen to be lucky to be discovered.Im just really happy that Life is turning out better for me I now had a real Family that never wanted to get rid of me they kept looking for me for years. Having a loving Family and a Sister who is also your Best Friend is all I could ever want.

We came Home later that Evening after Dinner at a local Italian Restaurant we came Home with leftovers which is something we did when we didn't always want to Cook. The Restaurant's Shrimp, Chicken and Bacon Carbonara Pasta is the absolute Best and we had ordered Salad and Bread sticks with it. More than likely we would have the Leftovers tomorrow Evening because we all loved the Restaurant's Pasta even Taylor and Travis have made their own and it's way better than a Restaurant.

We came Home to Taylor's Cats greeting us and Oliver and Meredith and Benji they appeared to be Hungry and their Bowls just ran out of Food. After petting them both Taylor and I gave them Cat Food after emptying their Litterboxes. Then afterwards they joined us in the Livingroom while we picked a Family Movie to watch.