Family Moments

Marley's Pov:

The rest of the Family Vacation time went by without any further problems. We tried to help Austin focus on just spending time with his Family and it worked he started cheering up and becoming more like himself again. He still can't believe that he has another Sister but is grateful that he does and getting to know me has been really fun for Him.

We spent the Week focusing on Family Activities both me and Taylor came up with fun Ideas for us to do. We spent a lot of time on the Beach soaking up some Rays and enjoying the Water, this time we limited our time out in the Sun and wore plenty of Sunblock. At Night we played different Board Games, and I even got to play Video Games with my Siblings even though Austin and Taylor hated to lose.

Game Nights often turned into fun filled with laughter  Nights especially when Taylor loses a Game her reaction is really funny that it makes us all laugh she acts all Mad at first but then her Face softens and then she teased us with her Sarcastic humor and says "I'm just messing with all of you. I'm not Mad that somebody else has won a Game".

Everyone is relieved that Taylor isn't really mad at anyone. The one who did win the Board Game tonight was Travis which surprised Taylor as it's usually someone in the Swift Family that wins. She didn't think Travis would be great at Monopoly but he definitely is. He had shrugged and said "It comes from playing Monopoly plenty of times when I was a Kid I just kept getting better at it".

Marley is impressed "Really? I had to learn how to play Monopoly not long after being in my Biological Family when I returned. I just learned how to play it by reading Monopoly for Dummies and it taught me how to easily win the Game without Cheating". Austin smirked at hearing that I had to learn how to play Monopoly so that I can beat Taylor or anyone else in the Family "Gotta say Sis, that's a very smart thing to to learn how to play Monopoly the right way if your going to beat anyone in this Family".he says chuckling almost back to his normal self.

"I say how bout we have a Night Swim in the Pool before we have some S'mores over a Fire!" Taylor suddenly suggested. The Evening was clear and it hadn't Stormed any and we would have the best view for some actual Star Gazing. "I also heard there was going to be a Meteor Shower tonight beginning at Twelve!"

And so we put the Board Game and it's Pieces back up in it's Box then I followed Taylor in the Kitchen to see if we had S'mores supplies in there we did. First we went upstairs to change into Bathing Suits. She allowed me to pick from her Bathing Suits what to wear from her closet we often shared Clothes and Accessories.

I chose a Two Piece Lavendar Bikini and it looked stunning on me. I was surprised that our Clothes actually fitted each other. Both Taylor and me and the Guys loved to go for a Night Swim it usually helped us sleep really good. Taylor had changed into a Blue Two Piece Bikini we both went to get some Towels that were big enough to wrap around you.

By the time we got out to the Pool Deck, the Guys were already in the Pool hitting some big Purple Ball back and forth as if it were some game over a Net. Taylor and Travis had set up the Net just the other Day. We got into the Water and it felt so good to be in the Pool at Night.