We're In Paris

Marley's Pov:

Our Family Vacation went by so fast. But I really did enjoy spending time with my real Biological Family and getting to know them on a Deep and personal Level. I also found out things about mine and Tay's Grandmother that I didn't know about and found it fascinating about the kind of life that she had led.

Having quality Family time together is very important to the Swift Family no matter how busy Life can get. And Taylor had said that she didn't want her Band Members to feel like they were being Overworked or the rest of her Road Crew and that is why she often gave us multiple Vacations and Multiple Bonuses. Time off of Tour for a couple Months really gave us all a chance to wind down and to relax.

I can't hardly believe that we are in Paris, France one of the most Romantic Cities and Country that we have ever heard of. I'm so glad that Brian gets to come on this Second Leg of the Eras Tour as Taylor's Guitarist. She had been impressed with his playing two or three different Guitars and said he should be playing for her Band. It is awesome that we get to Travel together and we would be able to Sight Seeing in Paris, France to during the Day.

Taylor suggested that the Four of us should Double Date and go see some interesting Places together. We agreed to Double Date with her and Travis it was a good thing we could go off and do things together right before we had to do Rehearsal the next Evening. Eras Tour continued on the 9th so we had some time to explore Paris France.We tend to Double Date very often together because we really enjoy each other's company.

During our Double Date that Evening while at Dinner Taylor was informed that she wouldn't be having an Opening Act like she thought she would because of an apparent Scheduling Conflict that the group Paramore is having. "Oh Man, this is very Bad. Paramore is having Scheduling Conflicts and they can't do the 51 shows across Europe and it's hard for me to find an Opening Act at the last Minute.

Marley listened to her Sister's problem. She had been singing Backup for Taylor ever since they met in Glendale Arizona. Since then, Taylor had been helping Marley with her Songwriting and giving her Guitar Lessons and Marley had let Taylor listen to her Demo CD, right before she became a Background Singer. If Marley thought correctly she knew enough Songs to do a Thirty Minute or an Hour Show to just help warm up a Crowd even though the thought of performing by herself terrified her, she would do it to help her Sister out.

"I can do it Sis, I know enough Songs to perform a 30 minute Show or an Hour. Some of them are my own Songs that you helped me get Published, and I know some good Covers to help warm up the Crowd. If I'm going to become a Famous Singer someday like you I got to get used to being in the Spotlight and get even more Stage Experience. It'll be scary for real, but I know I can do it. And it'll be a great way to sing our new Duet Song to the Crowd".said Marley speaking up.

Taylor looked at her Sister surprised she had volunteered to be the Opening Act because she was thinking the same thing to that Marley should do it. She is Super Talented she could do the Short Show as a Warm up, then joined them onstage afterwards.It could work having Marley as an Opening Act. "You know what, I was thinking the exact same thing that you should be the Opening Act. It would make much more sense than calling someone else up who possibly can't Fly out here quick enough".

Marley smiled at her Sister glad that she could put her Sister's worries aside. But deep down Marley was thinking What am I doing? Volunteering to be an Opening Act? I've never done that before and that Crowd is huge! If they even sense Fear in me they could destroy me!Sending her Fear, Taylor grabbed her hand holding it reassuringly.

"Your more than ready Mars. I can trust that you can warm up a Crowd and get them ready and excited before I can come out.It's normal to be nervous about your first show I even was to when I first started". She then added "To help put you at ease, I will join you onstage to sing our Duet, the Fans already love you since your a Member of my Band and they have known you awhile now".

True. But still a Stadium filled with a lot of Swifties was enough to make anyone nervous. Marley still got nervous even while Singing in Taylor's Band. There were times she is afraid she will fall over on her own two feet because she can be a Clutz.