XIX

I suddenly wake up in a bedroom. It isn't mine. What the actual fuck is happening? All I remember is that... Our "trip" got destroyed, Julia is probably dead, I got in Gustavo's car with Jesse and Saul then I suddenly fell asleep? Huh?... It's all so strange. My Chevy Cobalt probably already is destroyed. In the first place, who the fuck got me inside? Where are Jesse and Saul? Is Julia still alive? I look around to see if I'm cuffed or anything. But I ain't. I slowly get up from the bed and I walk towards the door. I stop there. I hear voices outside the door, probably from the next room.

   Gus: "Your daughter has a. Lot of potential. She doesn't look scared of anything. She's made for this business. Otherwise, your niece-"

I get out of the bedroom and I interrupt them both.

   Me: "Where the fuck am I?"

   Gus: "Oh, you're awake, Melanie."

   Me: "Don't you fucking dare to ignore my question. Where the fuck am I?" I look at my dad. Then back at Gus.

   Gus: "Calm down. It's just my place."

   Me: "You want me to calm down after you drugged me? And made me sleep for god's sake knows how much?" I slide my hand into my front pocket of my jeans, searching for a blade.

   Gus: "Searching what? Your blade" I froze as he said that. "I managed to get that out from there. You are... very offensive and harmful, aren't you miss White?"

   Me: "I am. Since my dad got me into this shitty business." I roll my eyes as I look at Walter. "Is Julia still alive?" I looked Gus dead in the eyes. "How much time was I asleep for?"

Gus: "She's in a coma." He looks so calm, like nothing happens. Probably because it doesn't matter for him. "And you've been asleep for an entire day."

Me: "Shit... What are you gonna tell Hank and Marie about this? She took some bullets." My eyes were getting watery.

Gus: "We've managed to fake a car crash. We told them, not us, the doctors and policemen, that she got in a car crash. She survived, but the other driver didn't." He looks so calm. It was actually prissing me off, his calmness.

Me: "Wait- you actually faked a car crash just for this?" I was both shocked and pissed off.

Gus: "Yeah."

Me: "What the fuck? Dad! How the fuck would you agree with something like this? No... Literally, both of you are insane. Did- Did you really had to kill a person just for that fake car crash scene?"

Gus: "Yeah. We don't want to get the DEA involved, especially not Hank and Steve." He was so god damn calm. I would've literally poked my blade into his eye if I would still have it.

Me: "What about Jesse and Saul?"

Gus: "Why'd you care? Pinkman is at his place. Goodman, he got back to work. You should also get back to your lawyer stuff." He gestured for the door. "It's already enough. You've killed 5 guys of the cartel, the cartel will probably trace you 'til they kill you."

Me: "Pfft..." I was scared, but I can't show that. I'm responsible for what I did. "If they try to, I'll kill them first."

Walter: "It's enough Melanie, you should probably leave."

Me: "Oh. I will, but not without my phone and my blade." I looked at Gus. "Give them back to me. Now!"

Gus: "Don't be aggressive, miss White. I will give your things back." He gave me back my phone and my blade. "Be careful of what you'll be doing out there. The cartel is probably looking for you. We'll manage to keep you safe."