Chapter 4

My head pounds, I roll over. I realize I'm in my house, in my bed. I try to remember how I got there.All I remember is the wolf, I don't know how I got home but I'm pretty sure I didn't walk.The light streams through my window, adding to the headache I've already got.

I quickly jump up and shit the curtains, my body aches and I fall sleep.I feel myself in and out of sleep all day, I don't know what's wrong with me but I know I need help.My mind is fuzzy and nothing I try to think about, makes sense.

I try to get up again but my body refuses to move, I guess I'm stuck here.I grab my phone and look at the messages, nearly forty unread messages. I roll my eyes an look at the latest.

Ellie, please reply I'm scared about you. please just reply. Tasha sent.

I open a new message and click Tasha. Hey Tasha, I'm fine I think. I'll be okay.

She text back straight away, ok call me if you need anything

Will do, thanks I reply

I grab my laptop, luckily it was right next to my bed. I don't think I would have been able to get it otherwise.

I go on Facebook, I have lots of messages asking me if I'm alright. I quickly reply to them all and turn Facebook off. I can't handle it just yet. I don't usually use it, I can't be bothered with it but Tasha loves it.

I go on Netflix and looks for a film to watch, normally I watch horror but I don't think I can handle one at the moment.

I settle for a series of Teen Wolf, I become interested in the how and why an alpha would turn a young boy. My mind reels as I watch it.

I sigh as turn my computer off, I decide that sleep is the best thing for me.

Just as I drift off my phone rings, groaning, I pick up.

"Hey?"

"Yo, Ellie you up for a party? I know you want to"

"I don't think so Tasha, I feel like trash."

"Please, pretty please with a cherry and ice cream on the top?"

I think about it for a minute. I suddenly hear. She is pack, we must go. I jump up, I look around but there is no one there. I shake it off, maybe I just imagined it. I realize that Tasha is still waiting for an answer.

"Sure, but you have to come round here?"

"Yeah, I'll bring some clothes for you too. God knows you can't dress up for a party Ellie"

"Ok Tasha, see you soon"

The line cuts off and I sigh, what have I got myself into. I think back to the voice I heard in my head, I know it's not real but it sounded real.

I wait for my best friend, no doubt she will bring skinny clothes for us to wear. I hate parties. I only go because she likes them, I hate leaving her to go by herself. 

I slowly get up, my body groans in protest and I know this is going to be a very bad idea. I walk gingerly to my bathroom, I decide that a bath will ease my pain. 

I turn on the hot water tap, I push my fingers into the water that blasts out in every direction when my fingers meet it. The water runs cold for a minute before warming up. 

Looking around I find my scented bubble-bath and pour it in, I wait until the bath is half full then I strip. I sigh as the scolding water hits my legs, my top half shivers as I gently lower myself into the bath tub.

Leaning my head, I close my eyes. The scent of my bubble-bath meets my nose and I smile, I love mint and pine. 

I begin to wash myself, hoping to defeat the tenseness that lingers in my bones. One time I'm bathing and the next I hear Tasha yelling at me to get out.

I jump up, forgetting my battered body.  I grab the towel and wrap it around me, swinging the door open I smile at her.

"Hey!" I say, my day brightens up as soon as I see her.

"Hi, we have 1 hour to get ready"

"What, why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I nearly yell at her.

"I've been trying for 2 hours"

"crap!" I reply.

I look towards my bed, the clothes we are going to wear are neatly folded in the middle and make-up is spread around next to it.

"Come on, I've picked out the perfect dress for you" Tasha says, dragging me over to the bed.

I look at the deep blue dress, it matches my eyes. I roll my eyes and pick it up. It's as short as  hooker dress, I sigh as I let my towel fall dis-guarded to the floor. I see Tasha roll her eyes and throw me my bra and panties.

I pull them on then slip the dress over my skinny body. Shaking my head I turn to look in my mirror, it looks pretty good to say it's very short.

"You like?"

"Oh my God Ellie it's perfect"

"Thanks"    

After Tasha has pulled on her deep purple dress, we start on make-up. I pick a light green eye shadow that makes my eyes sparkle and Tasha picks the same shade as her dress. 

I stare at myself, something feels different. My eyes have bits of gold in them and my body is leaner than before.

"Curly or straight?" Tasha asks me.

"Curly"

Tasha careful brushes my hair as she waits for the curlers to warm up. I sit quietly as she curls my jet black hair, I feel the heat of the tongs as she does my fringe. 

She finishes my hair then she does hers, the day has passed and night is starting to creep out. We double check our dresses, make-up and hair; We look killer!

I shake my hair so it falls all around my face and hides my eyes, Tasha frowns at me but I some how feel my eyes change colour.

*********************************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted/updated this week. I've been on holiday and I promise to update more.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, maybe even follow? I'll follow back

Love and peace.