Chapter 19

I groan as fire runs around my veins, my body feels like it's melting from the inside and I yell as a pain shoots from the bullet wounds. My knife wound burns, to the point where my vision is blurry and my hearing is going.

"Hang on alpha" Aaron growls at me.

"I will" I growl back through gritted teeth.

I see Percy's eyes widen as he sees me. He motions for Aaron to set me down in the Truck, Percy has put the seats down to make an even floor.

Aaron puts me down and I growl as my back hits the floor of the truck, He cringes at my pain and I wonder why. Dray watches on with no emotion on his face and I feel slightly sad that he isn't being a mate to us.

I growl as the truck starts to move, the fire spreads towards my heart and I feel my breathing begin to slow.

"We're losing her" One of Percy's wolves says.

"NO, SHE IS MY ALPHA, SHE WILL NOT QUIT" I hear Aaron growl at him.

I feel the truck speed up and I see the darkness come to claim me, I hear Aaron tell me to stay awake but it's to hard.

My mind goes blank as the silver enters my heart.

"She's coming round" I hear someone say.

It feels like I was out for years, maybe I was.  I slowly open my eyes to see Percy, Aaron and Dray looking over me.

"Hi" I say in a rough voice, my throat has closed and it hurts to breath and talk.

"How you feeling?" Aaron asks, I smile at his worry for me.

"Like I fought loads of hunters" I smile.

"How is the pack?" I ask, I gently sit up and wince when my side gives a pulse of disapproval.

"They have been treated for their wound and they are now waiting for you" Percy grins at me, I feel my wolf give a purr of approval and I smile.

"Thank you" I smile at him, my wolf barks in my mind and I give a frown back. My wolf should not be this active towards another male who is not our pack or our mate.

Three days go by, Aaron visits me daily but Dray is nowhere to be seen. My wolf growls at my mind, telling me that he is just busy but I know different. He wasn't our mate, he wasn't even my friend.

"let's go see our pack" Aaron says after the fourth day goes by.

I pull myself out of the bed, my wounds twitch but other then that they are healed. Aaron grabs my arm to stop me from falling and I feel a tingle run down my arm that he holds, Mate! My wolf growls, I ignore her as she was wrong about Dray and I don't want to get in with a mate again. I thought wolves mated for life so he can not be our mate if we already have one.

I slowly walk down the hallway to where I hear the pack, Aaron grins as he throws the door open and the pack gasp.

"Alpha!" My fighter wolves shout as they barrel me over.

"Hey" I laugh as the pack greet me with warm hugs.

I glance at Ava and Jake who watch me with guarded eyes. I tilt my head and at them they run to me.

"I thought you was going to leave me mummy" Ava cries.

"I will never leave you" I reply while hugging her.

*************************************

Nearly at the end :)

If you want another book to this one then comment on this chapter only! #Anotherbook

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow