Chapter 9

I watch as the females pick their children up, I notice two kids without mothers. I frown and ask Aaron who tells me that their parents were killed.

I walk over to them, they glance at me and bow. I shake my head and pick the female up. She lays her head against my shoulder and I put my other hand out towards the boy. He smiles then grabs it.

"You two will never be alone again, Me and Dray will keep you safe. WE WILL KEEP YOU ALL SAFE" MY voice raises towards the end, letting the whole pack know that I'm not going to let anything happen.

I lead the pack towards my house, I wonder if my mum is in yet. We round the corner and the lights are still off, my wolf is on high alert.

"Dray, stay with the pack while I go and check the house. I'm getting bad vibes" I growl at him, he nods and I give the children to him.

"Stay here" I tell the pack, I get nods of approval.

I walk slowly towards the house, my mum would ring me if she was not coming home so why are the lights off.

I get to the door and find it slightly open, I gulp and push it open further. I hear Dray, trying to tell me to come back but I need to know.

I walk in the house and what I find makes me shift, my wolf pushing me for control and I have to give in. I never knew my wolf was so strong.

I walk from room to room, blood coats each wall of every room. I walk to the one room I haven't checked, my mums room. My eyes widen, my breathing increases and I see black at my the edges of my vision.

My mum, Tasha and her mum, They are all on the bed. Blood pools around them, someone has murdered my whole family. I growl, my wolf goes mad and I know nothing will stop her.

I let out a battle howl, this shit is on! I'm going to kill whoever did this, but first I'm going to kill their family while they watch. I shake them thought out of my head, I'm not a blood thirsty killer or am I?

I hear my pack, they howl for me. I can't think straight and maybe they will help me. I grab my bag, which was already packed. My hunting knife is packed with it and I know I'm going to need it.

I run outside with my bag, the children that I helped watch me with worry and Aaron gasps. He knows what happened and I'm going to get it out of him.

Dray grabs the scruff of my neck before I can take off, I growl at him but he doesn't let go. I'm not his alpha, he is my mate so he won't listen my wolf tells me.

I shift back, Dray passes me some clothes and the rest of the pack turn around. I shake my head once the shift is done.

"What happened?" Dray asks me.

"Someone killed my family" I say, no time of grief. I have a pack to look after.

"Okay, there is another house that my family owns. We should be safe there" I say to the pack.

I pick the girl up and give my hand to the boy, the girl falls asleep and the boys feet are dragging. I slow my pace to match theirs, we get to my other house and I do the same again.

I check the house, top to bottom to check that no one is lurking in wait ready to kill me or my pack.

"Okay it's safe"I shout over to them.

*****************************************************************

Here we go, another chappie!

I hope you like it :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow :)