Chapter 8

I whine for Dray, I don't know what to do. The moons hold leaves me and I can shift back if I want to. I'm sprinting as fast as I can, I hope Dray is following me.

I run to my house, no lights are on and I silently freak out just a little. My mum usually keeps a light on if I've gone out.

I hear a pack howl, Drays bowl is mixed in with it and I have to resist the urge to run back. I shove the door in and run to my room, I don't notice how quiet the house is until I shift back. Storm growls in my head, telling me that something is not right.

I quickly get dressed and pack a bag, I know I will get caught but I can't deal with werewolves any more. I've always wanted to join the supernatural race but I know how hard it is, voices in my head and the works.

I hear a wolf run into the house, I tilt my head. Trying to figure out if he's a threat or not. I run down with a growl, ready to defend my home, as I round a corner I see it's Dray.

"Don't scare me like that, Jeez I nearly had a heart attack!" I growl at him while he shifts.

"Sorry" He grins at me.

I glance around, looking for the pack but don't see them. I watch Dray as he walks towards me, pulling me into a hug and kissing my head.

"We can help this pack together, you aren't alone in this" He says.

"I don't know why I did what I did" I cry into his shoulder.

"You was protecting yourself, that's why" He replies.

"Come, on lets go meet our new pack" He smiles before picking me up bridal style.

I laugh at him and lay my head against his shoulder,

I jump down form him and we race each other towards the woods, I feel angry at myself for taking a life but great because I have a pack.

"Hey, look our alpha is here" One of the wolves says, once we enter their home.

All the wolves kneel, showing their faith in me. I look towards Dray and smile. I walk gracefully into the clearing, I smile at the pups who watch with wariness.

"Alpha" one the of the wolves stands.

"Hello, what's your name?" I ask, hoping that he will answer. I wonder if they want me as their alpha and I wonder how I will protect them, I'm new to this stuff.

"My name is Aaron" He says as he bows his head.

I nod and look around, the clearing is a tip. I know they live here but they are my pack now and I will get them somewhere to stay.

"Gather the pack and follow me" I tell him, he nods and brings the pack together.

*********************************************************

I'm sorry it's short but I wanted to give you all a Christmas present. I will make it longer.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

I hope you like it :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow :)