Chapter 20

"Mummy, are we safe now?" Ava asks me, my wounds have healed nicely and we are just watching the time fly by.

"I believe we are Ava" I reply to the young wolf.

"I feel weird mummy?" She cries, I glance at the sky and see the luscious full moon.

"It's time to meet your wolf" I reply, Jake runs to us as Ava shakes.

"It's okay, the pack are here and we will help you through it" I reply as I feel a shiver run through my bones.

"Percy wants you to run with us" One of his wolves says to me.

"We will gladly accept his kind offer" I reply.

His nods and leaves us while we shift, I crouch down to Ava. She shakes as she fights the shift, I shake my head and tell her not to fight  it. Let my free, I will show and tell her My wolf says into my mind.

I close my eyes for a second and my wolf takes over them, she shows Ava what a wolf will do to make sure a pup is safe.

"You are my pup and you have to let your wolf free" my wolf says through my mouth.

I see the moment Ava decides to trust me. She closes her eyes like I did and she bursts into her wolf form.

Jake's eyes widen and he does the same, after a while his wolf bursts free and I shift fully. Ava's fur is pure white, meaning that she is an alpha and will take over the pack if and when I die. Jakes fur is dark gray, meaning he is a high ranking wolf but not an alpha.

I bark and they follow me to where our pack waits, the pups who are too young are staying with Percy's mother who is not a werewolf.

Percy nods and we set off, I run besides Aaron who keeps close to me to make sure my wounds don't give me any trouble.

Ava and Jake mange to keep pace with us even though they are new to their wolves, I guess the wolf is helping them and they understand their wolves.

We run as a huge pack, Percy's wolves mingle between my pack and I feel safe with so many wolves around.

We play all night, the moon disappears meaning we can shift back but we don't we stay in wolf form all night just playing and running.

Towards dawn, Aaron nips me to follow him. I leave the pack with Percy and we set off, he takes me to a little cave and he shifts.

"You going to stand there all night or are you going to join me" He says, I feel my eyes widen as he sits down. He doesn't even put any clothes on.

I shift back and grin it him, he lifts his arm up and I duck under it. I lean my head against his shoulder and we watch the sun raise. 

"You may think this is strange but I think you are my mate" Aaron says, worry fills his eyes as he waits for my response.

"I think the same, my wolf keeps telling me you are" I sigh.

"Really?" He replies.

"Yeah" I say back.

His hand strokes my arm and his other hand sends tingles down my leg, I realise that he has been there for me through everything that has happen to me.

He pulls my face towards him and our lips meet, tingles explode all over as he deepens the kiss. My body doesn't not know what is happening and we just go with it.

He lays me down and gets on top, he tilts his face and waits for any sign that I don't want to do this but he find none.

He continues his journey of exploring my body and I feel complete, he is my mate. I have my whole pack back and a friendly neighbouring pack.

My world is now full and I wouldn't want it any other way

************************************************************

This is it :) I hope you enjoyed this book

PLease don't forget to vote, comment and follow