Chapter 13

The animal in me bursts free as the smoke fills my lungs, I howl. My pack howl after me and I race to save them.

I shift, knowing that the doors will need to be opened by a human. I cough as I work my way around the house, smoke and fire threaten to hurt me but I dodge the flames and cover my mouth.

"Your pack are dead, just face it" I hear a sneer from behind me.

I jump around, the man laughs at me before shooting me in the arm. silver races to my heart and my legs buckle beneath me.

I howl, my hands cover my mouth so that it goes further. I hate a distant howlback and I let out a scream. They have my whole pack, my wolf wants blood but I have to stop her. If she kills this person then I may never get my pack back.

He walks up to me, my head swims with all the silver that's in my body. He pulls his trigger again and I pass out, the pain is just too much.

I wake up to yells, my pack. I jump up and bang my head against a cage, I realise that it's my cage. I take in a deep breath, no point in panicking now.

"DRAY!" I shout as loud as I dare.

"Alpha, are you okay?" I hear Aaron reply, I wonder why my mate isn't replying.

"Yeah, where's Dray?" I ask him, my mind thinks the worse and I just hope he is alive.

"He got away" Aaron growls, I'm guessing he doesn't like Dray.

I growl, I need to get my pack out of here and fast. I glance around and see Ava with Jake in one of the far cages, my heart nearly breaks at the sight of them. Jake bleeds from a wound in his side and Ava cries his name, if I don't get them out of here then he is going to die.

I look around, a small hair pin lays on the ground near my cage. I grin and grab for it, Aaron sees what I'm doing and he watches with hope.

I grab the hair pin just as the door is thrown open, Ava cries even more and I know this is the person who hurt Jake.

"Your turn Alpha" He grins at me while grab his keys.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Aaron shouts, he doesn't give Aaron any attention.

He unlocks my door and grabs my arm, I careful keep my hand closed around the hair pin. I follow him, he drags me along with him and I flinch when he closes the door with a bang,

He drags me down a narrow corridor, my wolf is going crazy with the need to protect us and the pack, the man has his gun to my back so I can't really try anything or he will kill me.

I push down my wolf so I can think clearly, He drags me into a room with silver bars all over. he then shoots my leg and I growl, he picks me up and ties me to a table. my eye widen when he brings out a whip with silver spikes on it.

He beats me until I'm bloodied all over, my heart beats faster to try and get blood to my body but it just gushes out of my wounds.

"That's enough of now" He says before I black out.

***********************************************************************

Another chappie! I hope you like it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow :)

.