Chapter 5

The lights blaze around me, the music is so loud that I feel dizzy and the sun is just starting to set.

"Come on" Tasha says, pulling on my arm.

I don't even know why I said yes to going to a party, I still feel like shit.

I hear shouting and laughing, maybe it won't be so bad I think to myself.

Tasha drags me up the stairs and to the right, the smell of weed is so bad that I feel myself getting high.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea?" I ask.

"It is, you have been ill so now it's time to make you even more ill for a day or two" Tasha replies.

"Whatever" I say, not being bothered to argue with her.

A drink is thrust into my hand and I take a long drink of it. The alcohol floods my system and I find myself dancing.

I drag Tasha to the dance floor and we shake it until we are about to drop, I stumble as I try to turn too fast. I'm caught by the boy who I bumped into, he smiles and I smile back.

"I'm Dray, what's your name?" He asks.

"Ellie" I mumble, Mate! I hear in my head and I shake it, trying to make the thing go away. I hear growling but I don't know what it is. Dray seems amused but I'm not, my head decides it wants to have a head ache and my body falls. I don't even realise that Dray has picked me up until we are in a bed room; Alone.

I suddenly growl, I feel my eyes change colour and I widen my eye lids. Hot flushes ride along my body until I'm left shivering even though it's 23 degrees.

"easy, I'm not going to hurt you" Dray says with his arms raised.

I fall onto the bed with my head in my hands, I feel my eyes shift back and I'm left exhausted. I feel my eyes close and I hope Dray doesn't try anything while I'm sleeping.

I sigh as dreams float through my head, wolves run around and I watch. the Forrest beckons me, the wolves dance in and out of trees and I laugh.

"Em, wake up" I hear through the haze of my dream.

"What?" I mumble back.

"It's time to get you home"

"Okay" I reply. 

Tasha waits silently for me to drag myself out of the bed, I stumble and Dray catches me. The lights swirl and I know my drink was spiked, I stumble towards Tasha. She has her hand on her hip and I know I'm going to have to fight with her.

She grabs my hand, we walk close together so we don't get lost. The music still surrounds the house, my mind swirls with mushy thoughts.

The air is cooler then I thought and I shiver as soon as we step outside, darkness surrounds us and I feel the urge to bare my teeth. 

Shaking my head I ignore my urges. Tasha doesn't talk the whole trip home and I know something happened that she didn't like. 

"Tasha, what's the matter?" I ask, my voice slurs from too much booze but she knows what I said.

"Nothing, let's just hurry home" She replies stiffly.

******************************************************************************

Sorry it's short but I hope you enjoy it.

PLease don't forget to vote, comment and follow