Chapter 17

"Time to get your pack back" I hear Percy laugh by the door, I groan as I get up. Ava and Jake have already gone down stairs, I tilt my head and hear them playing with the other pups.

"lets get them back" I growl at him, he nods and we walk down the stairs.

I grab a knife on the way out, it's better to fight with weapons then with nothing. I tuck it into my belt and the others arm themselves with guns or knifes, I kiss Ava and Jake on the heads as I pass and they hug me.

I sign as we head towards the door, looking back on the pups makes it that much harder to leave. I know that I if don't, I will be raising a pack of pups and I can't do that.

Dray watches me as I check my knives, he smiles at me when I look up and I turn away. I cannot let my feelings get in the way.

"Move em out!" Percy yells, his pack jump into trucks and I climb in the one with Percy in. 

The trucks engine rumbles to life, I shiver at the thought of being in a car. My wolf tells me it's not right but I shove the feeling away, my wolf knows how hard it is for me becuase I'm new to this sort of stuff.

We will get our pack back, don't worry about it. I'm here and always will be. My wolf tells me, I reply with ok. I see my wolf curl up inside my mind and I know she is on high alert but is trying not to show it.

"So how long have you been a werewolf?" Percy asks as we pull out of the driveway.

"Roughly three weeks, I think anyway" I reply with a shrug.

"How did you become an alpha of a pack so fast?"

"The wolf who bit me decided I needed to be challenged and my wolf took over, she killed him and I took over the pack" I say with shame.

"The same with me too, most wolves bow down but the alphas cannot" Percy replies, trying to make me feel better.

"So how did you become werewolf rescuers?" I ask, my mind wonders at the thought.

"My family was taken, I found some werewolves and we decided to save more... We just happened to become the recognised guys" He laughs.

"Oh right, I bet it's great freeing werewolves?" I ask, I wonder if I could join them with my pack.

"Most of the time it is but the times we didn't make it are the worst, my rage takes over at the thought we couldn't save them all" He replies with dark humour.

"I bet" I reply, I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't make it but Percy is doing a great job.

"We are here alpha" The driver of our truck says, he glances at me before getting out.

"So what the plan?" I ask Percy.

"We go in, get your pack and if needed we fight our way out" He replies.

"Sounds like my kind of party" I laugh.

*******************************************************

Thanks for reading, I hope your enjoying in..... Feel free to message me :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow