TWENTY EIGHT: RISKY MOVE

[IVAN]

She couldn't resist, could she? Good for me.

The moment I step out of the bathroom, I catch Ana tiptoeing around the bed, looking like a deer caught in the headlights once she notices me too. I can't help but be amused. She looks just as embarrassed and flushed as she did years ago when we were newly married. I still remember the first time she saw me naked. Her jaw just dropped, her eyes popped wide open, her whole body turned rigid, and she would bite her lip, not knowing how else to act normal.

Strangely, she's doing all those things right now, and it's a miracle that like old times, I haven't made any moves and tossed her on the bed to fuck her brains out. That should count for something, shouldn't it?

I sigh. Instead of doing what every muscle in my body aches for, I close the bathroom door and walk towards the closet. Ana, as if frozen in time, stays still and painfully quiet. The closer I get, the faster her chest rises and falls, and her eyes dart around the room, anywhere but at me. She swallows hard before sucking her lips in and biting them once more.

The sight of her so rattled is so distracting that I end up changing my mind—and direction. She looks like she's in her own personal hell when I stop in front of her and look down at her from my tall stature.

I place my hands on my hips and raise a brow, feeling smug as ever. "Don't look so miserable, malysh. It's yours if you want it."

For a moment, she just stares, not understanding what I mean. But then she does and her eyes drop to my semi-hard cock and her face turns redder than I have ever seen.

"What? No!" She recoils, stepping back and unfortunately hitting the back of her knees against the edge of the bed. She falls right onto the mattress, bouncing a few times, and if I thought she looked embarrassed a moment ago, now she appears ready to melt into a puddle of mortification.

"Stay away from me," she shrieks, scrambles on the bed, and quickly gets up. Those dark strands of her hair tumble over her eyes, completing the look of chaos all over her face.

I shrug, as if no one in the room is more innocent than me. "I haven't even done anything. Yet."

Of course, it doesn't take long for her to frown and scowl at me. She snaps her fingers and points one at my chest. "I'm warning you, Ivan—just stop it!"

But I ignore her, obviously, because what's the fun in that? I grab her wrist—tightly—and spin her around, pressing her back against my chest and letting my cock nudge her ass. Suddenly, it feels like we are back in the past when hate wasn't a word that existed between the two of us, when my Ana loved me beyond imagination, when she gasped and moaned only for me, with only my name spilling out of her beautiful mouth, and she writhed beneath me, begging for more.

Speaking of which...

Ana gasps and squirms to break my hold, but barely succeeds.

"Ivan!"

"Shh!" I whisper softly into her ear. With one arm snaked around her small waist, I use the other to hold her jaw and turn her face slightly towards me. She struggles against it, but I'm stronger and more persistent. "You should know better than anyone how much I hate it when someone points a finger at me. Did you forget what happened the last time someone did that, hm?"

I drop a kiss on her shoulder and draw her back when she tries to pull away.

"Let me go, Ivan. Don't make me—" she grits out but never finishes when I cup her pussy from the outside of her jeans and she gasps aloud. She turns to cast a scowl over her shoulder, attempting to push my hand away with her own, only to wind up muttering and groaning under her breath. "Just...just leave me, asshole."