SEVENTY: SQUEEZE AND KNEAD🔥

[ANASTASIA]

"So wet," he whispers, watching my reaction with narrowed eyes. "Look at how wet you are for me."

I nod, unable to speak from all the stimulation coursing through my body. I bite my lip and roll my eyes to the back of my skull when he starts to pound harder, so hard there's a slapping sound that arrives whenever his thighs make contact with my ass.

His hands move down my waist and cup my ass cheeks. I gasp as he squeezes and kneads them, my muscles tensing as his dick continues its thrusts.

"That's it, baby. Take. This. Fuck!"

I'm about to climax when he changes the angle of our positions and grinds his cock in slow circles. The sensation is almost too much for me to bear. "Harder, baby. Fuck me harder."

He increases the speed and intensity of his thrusts again, grinding me against his hard dick. My nails dig into his back, pulling him closer to me.

He hisses when my nails cut through his skin, but instead of complaining he lifts his head and smashes his mouth to mine. He bites down gently on my lower lip, giving me that delicious pain before using his tongue to suckle the tender flesh into submission.

"You're going to feel me for weeks, Ana," he says, finally turning me so I'm on my side and he has a new and better angle to shove his cock deeper into me.

"Tell me," I whisper, tightening my grip on the sheets as he moves his mouth to my neck. "What am I going to feel?"

"Your perfect little pussy squeezing my cock, baby. All the time."

I moan, arching my back and bringing my hands to his chest, my fingernails digging into his hard pecs. "Don't stop, Ivan. Please."

"We won't stop. Not until you come screaming out of your own skin, Ana."

And we don't. We keep going until I finally succumb to the pleasure he's given me and release my innermost desires. I writhe under him, moaning and calling out his name repeatedly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God, I'm coming. I'm coming, baby. Please don't stop. Please."

With one last hard thrust, Ivan sends me spiralling out of control and empties his load into me, filling me up completely.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Our breathing gets heavier as he holds himself still, buried deep inside me. He doesn't move for the longest minute, making sure every drop of his cum stays inside me and nothing leaks. I can feel my walls spasming after the mindblowing release and his own cock growing softer and softer inside me the longer he stays, painting the walls of my pussy with his cum.

Slowly, he starts to move once more and I watch as he brings himself down to rest against my chest. Our bodies remain pressed together, fitting perfectly like pieces of a puzzle, our breathing hot and wild.

"That was incredible," he pants, his voice husky with satisfaction, his chest rising and falling with each labored breath. "But, damn, if I'm finished with you yet. I want that ass, Ana. I wasn't lying."

God, I don't think I'm done with him either. But I don't say so. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm too tired to even move my mouth.

We stay like that for a while, just breathing and appreciating the silence.

I don't think I'll be able to move a single muscle in my body by the time dawn breaks.

"Ana?" Ivan says after a while.

I hum, having no more strength to even respond to him with a single yes.

He shifts position so he's lying on top of me, resting his head on my shoulder.