Vox vs Luci 💍

"Well we both know who would be the better partner for Alastor," Vox chuckled. "And it's me."

Alastor looks between the TV head and Duck boy as they fight, leaning against a wall with his usual simile but sadly no cane, he's having problems fixing it. "Hey flat screen get this through your head, you aren't good enough for that deer," Lucifer spits at Vox.

"At least I'm not just connecting with my daughter," Vox smiles like he won.

Lucifer is clearly pissed at the comment before a grins while saying, "at least I got someone who wanted to have a kid with me."

Vox took a moment to process the comments before yelling, "I can't have a kid with a dude, and I'm gay unlike your pan little short ass."

"Who told you I was pan?" Lucifer looks at Vox questioningly not knowing Charlie sewed a pan flag onto Lucifer's hat as he was asleep. "Whatever, there's still adoption."

"Who cares, I'm still the better partner for Alastor," Vox chimes with pride.

"Bambi gimme your hand," Lucifer speaks quickly and before Al could say yes or no Luci grabs his hand, specifically his left one, and holds it up to his hand, left.

"Huh what, what are you doing," Vox looks at them. "And Bambi is your nickname for him, that's stupid."

"Apple pie what the fuck are you doing, don't fucking grab me like that," Alastor whispers into Lucifer's ear.

"Take that bitch we're married," Lucifer says as Vox talks on and on about how stupid Lucifer's name was for Alastor before pausing at Lucifer's.

"What did you just say," Vox looks at Al and Lu's hands, his eyes wide and his mouth wider.

(275 words)