Grounded 🧬

"Charlie..." Still no response from the princess of hell inside her room. Alastor knocks on her room, annoyed by how she talked to Lucifer last night, "CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR IF YOU DONT COME OUT AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR DAD I'M GROUNDING YOU."

Charlie finally opens the door, "just because you married my dad doesn't mean you can ground me, you're not my actual dad." She slammed the door in Alastor's face.

"Hmm how rude," Alastor heads up the stairs to Lucifer's room and on his way he bumps into Vaggie.

"Ugh where are you going and why were you around me and Charlie's room," Vaggie readies her spear.

"I am going to my husband's room and I was talking with Charlie, telling her to apologize to her father, she refused and so please tell Charlie she's grounded." Alastor lower's Vaggie's spear.

"...What? What do you mean she's grounded," Vaggie lowers her spear.

"Well she gets to plan exercises but her herself would be unable to actually take part in them," Alastor explains simply.

"Oh. I'll tell her bye now..." Vaggie walks away with an awkward smile and Alastor continues up the stairs. Alastor enters Lucifer's room, he's asleep on his desk, his bird nestled in his hair.

"Aww my little rotten apple is sleepy," Alastor picks Lucifer and sets him on his bed.

-with Charlie-

"I told him he's not my actual dad so he can't ground me, and his grounding is stupid, what does me mean I can't participate in group exercises." Charlie walks around her room, starting to get mad.

"Charlie come on calm down, I mean he has a reason to ground you, you yelled at your father last night." Vaggie tries to calm Charlie down.

"I KNOW, I KNOW I YELLED AT HIM YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND ME." Carlie grabs Vaggie's shoulders.

(294)