The wound 🩹

"Ugh this is taking longer then I thought to heal," Al looks at the wound that Adam inflicted on him.

"Oh wow that looks disgusting, bleh," Lucifer talks from Alastor doorway. "No wonder you weren't there for rebuilding the hotel."

"Ugh why are you here, I said not to enter my room without permission," Alastor glares at Lucifer not fully turning seeing he's half naked, he's shirtless to check his wound.

"Well as you are Charlie's not father father come here," Lucifer hugs Alastor.

"Let go before I throw you off of me," Alastor tries to push Lucifer away. Lucifer finally pulls away with a silly laugh. Alastor touches where his wound should be, "you healed it..."

"Yup you're welcome, I have places to be now Bambi," Lucifer walks out of the door before heading down the hallway to the other side of the hotel picking up the pace as he walks.

Alastor watches Lucifer head down the hall. "That's weird, can you go check on him," Alastor asks his shadow, it fades away and Al gets dressed before heading down to the lobby where Charlie is greeting new residents.

-meanwhile with Lucifer-

"Fucking hate being a fallen angel," Lucifer is laying on his bed as he holds the injury he just transferred to himself. Alastor's shadow is on Lucifer's ceiling, Lucifer notices it, "huh, what are y- You're Alastor shadow thing aren't you, great why are you here?"

The shadow changes and recreates the whole scene that recently happened. Lucifer sighs followed by a quick grunt of pain, "Okay so let me get this straight, after I hugged Alastor and left he noticed me running down the hallway, got worried and sent you to check on me, did I get that all right?" The shadow nods. "Great... now I got the radio demon worried about me," Lucifer groans and clenches the wound.

The shadow looks at Lucifer's pain before making an area in himself the looks like a wound, covers it up with his hand and when he moves his hands the wounds gone. Lucifer sits up and leans against his bed frame, "well I can't just heal myself or anyone for that matter." The shadow makes a figure with wings. Lucifer laughs despite the pain, "yeah it's because I'm a fallen angel, an angel's magic is pure but if they fall it gets weakened and corrupted, so an angel would be able heal anyone just like that snap but the only thing I can do is transfer the pain to myself or make the healing process .5x faster, it's stupid."

(422 words