Morning Charlie 🧬

🗒️: Quick warning I guess, this chapter is kinda an angst, I didn't mean to write it like that but that just how it started to flow, but don't worry, I'm giving Lucifer all the hugs, pancakes and duck as he needs.

———————————————————————————————————————

"Hmm Char-Char..." Lucifer pokes Charlie and her eyes shoot open. "AHH JESUS CRIST CHARLIE YOU SCARED ME"

"Says the one who just told me one of my siblings is my bartender, and the other is a kid who can literally change his age and I have a step father and he's the fucking radio demon," Charlie sits up with an angry face.

"I can see you're mad, but please understand Charlie I didn't know how to bring it up. I promise you I would've told you if I had the right words but I just couldn't figure it out," Lucifer looks at Charlie with a worried face holding his hand out for her. Charlie slaps it away she stands up and storms away. "Charlie wait," Lucifer tries to follow Charlie but decides to just sit down and give her space.

Alastor walks to Lucifer and tries to comfort him but Lucifer scoots away, Alastor understands and teleports Lucifer to his (Luci's) room. Alastor's shadow enters Luci's room, Lucifer groans, "Why am I such a shit dad, first I didn't support my daughter's dream and now I'm just recently telling her about her own family even though she's been living with them for months..." Lucifer lays in his bed in the fetal position.

Alastor's shadow goes in front of Lucifer. "Oh hey Shady, I'm guessing Alastor sent you," Lucifer looks at the shadow. The shadow indicates no, Lucifer sighs, "do you see me as a shitty dad..." "Shady" takes a duck from the piles of ducks and places it on Lucifer's bed, it was a duck that looked like Charlie that Lucifer was planning to give to Charlie on her 5th birthday but forgot. 

"How does that mean anything, I was gonna give it to Char for her birthday and I completely forgot about it and even shooed Charlie away when she came in to my room to tell me it was her birthday. If anything this just proves I'm ever more then a shitty dad then I thought... I'm a fucked up dad," Lucifer rolls over and starts to cry and Lucifer's pet bird curls up with him, Charlie didn't let him have one of his pet Ducks in his room despite the fact Angel has Fat Nuggets so he settled with a bird.

(421 words)