Blitz Angst (fuck it)

Spoilers for Helluva Boss Apologie Tour 

"All that was on his mind was sex..." Stolas takes a bite of the pancakes Lucifer made him, "oh wow these are good."

Lucifer nods, "so tell me more about this guy."

"All he wanted was sex, he literally said he wanted to feel like he earned his way to earth, like what kind of fuck stain acts like that," Stolas angrily eats his pancakes. "I just wish he loved me like his stupid love for horses... no offense to your duck obsession."

Lucifer nods before there's a knock at the door. "Is that your deer sinner?" Stolas mocked. Lucifer rolls his eyes before teleporting to the front door. When Luci opens the door Blitz is standing there.

Just as Lucifer is about to close the door Blitz stops him, "Your highness please, I need someone to talk to, and you're the only one I can think of that can help me with what I'm looking for... and is Stolas here, I know you two are friends."

"He's... not here but you want to talk, come one in," Lucifer opens to door for the imp to enter. Blitz enters and sits at the couch there. "So what happened between you two."

"I fucked up, he told me he loved me and wanted to stay with me, only if I wanted to stay with him, I did, I truly do... I just can't vocalize that shit, I..." Blitz starts to cry, "and there's this party and this imp asked to dance with him and they started to make out."

"Wow... your heart mu-" Blitz cuts Lucifer off.

"It's not my heart I'm worried about, it's his that I'm worried about." Blitz shows Lucifer the crystal that Stolas gave him, "he gave me this... I want you to take it and give it back to him and tell him I'm sorry."

Lu: "Why not do that yourself."

Blit: "That's what I was looking for... I have so may people I fucked over I'm just... a burden..."

Lu: "What are you looking for."

"For someone to kill me..." Blitz and Lucifer make direct eye contact for 3 solid minutes, Stolas is processing what Blitz just said. Blitz takes the crystal off, "please..."

Stolas opens the door to the room, Blitz picks the crystal up, "I should go." The imp quickly walks out the door.

"Blitz wait," the bird follows behind to open the door and not see Blitz anywhere.