Switched 🔄

"Angel, good morning," Husk walks down the stairs of the run down hotel.

"Hmm oh mornin' hun, uhh someone's been knocking for a minute or two, I was waiting so you could answer it." Angel sits on the couch, he didn't get much sleep, sitting next to Alastor as he sucked a popsicle.

"Oh okay." Husk gets to the bottom of the stairs then opens the door seeing Vaggie on the other side, her spear in the ground.

"Hel-" Husk slams the door.

He re opens it.

"Lo." He slams it again.

"Umm hey Angie, the Angelic demon's at the door." Husk panics as Angel Dust stares out him in disbelief.

"Who?" Alastor adjusts himself to take up more of the couch.

"You don't know, she's one of the most powerful overlords," Angel starts to explain, "rumors say she was an Angel that got kicked from heaven down to hell and started to topple overlords and over night she became one of the strongest demons in hell, marked to be kept away from heaven with he wings and halo taken."

"Hmm whatever," Alastor continues to suck on the popsicle kicking Angel off the couch.

"What do I do?" Husk asks Angel.

"Well don't let her in." Angel warns Husk

Husk slowly opens the door. "May I speak now?"

"You may"

"Vagitha, Vaggie for short, pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure. I saw your little fiasco on the news this morning, I haven't had the much joy since the first extermination. Hahaha" Vaggie lets herself in after shaking Husk's hand.

"Stop right there, I know your game and I'm not going to let you hurt anyone," Angel Dust points his angelic tipped guns at Vaggie.

Vaggie moves the guns away with her spear, "if I wanted to hurt anybody here, I would've done so already." As Vaggie says that her eyes turn a pure white, particles around her form the ghost of her wings and halo, then she returns to normal, "I am simply here to help out of pure boredom."

"Hmm how are you gonna get your "entertainment" here?" Angel glares at Vaggie.

"Watch sinners rise only to fall down into failure." Vaggie states plain and simple. "Hmm let's see here." Vaggie spawns a bar and Lucifer spawns in the air falling to the floor.

"AWW WHAT THE FUCK BITCH, YOU CAN'T JUST SUMMON ME LIKE THAT." Lucifer stands up pissed at Vaggie.

"No no no, no bars." Husk goes up to Vaggie, "Remove it."

Alastor pulls Husk towards him, "NO WE ARE KEEPING THIS." Alastor walks up to the bar as Vaggie summons Nifty, "hey there cutie."

(419)