Power of love 📖

Lucifer is sitting on the edge of the hotel roof, before he pushes himself down he gets sucks into shadows and ends up in Alastor's room on his bed.

Al: "not letting you kill yourself while we're together"

Lucifer is sitting in the roof with a cigarette and skin easy to burn. Alastor appears and takes the cigarette from Lucifer then bows with one hand out, "care to dance your highness?"

Lucifer is sitting in his room making duck, taking his knife to shape the duck before pausing looking at his wrist.

Alastor then teleports from his room resting his head on Lucifer's. "How about you focus on the duck," Alastor hums some jazz.

Lucifer is sitting at the hotel bar, "uhh hey Husk do you have a gun per chance?"

 "Yeah I do," Husk pulls his gun from under the bar.

Lucifer holds his hand out, "give it here." Husk handed the gun over, everyone else was still in the lobby but not paying any attention to the convo.

Alastor teleports to Lucifer taking the gun from him catching everyone's attention with his laugh, "this is the fourth time my love, you'll give up eventually." Charlie's face is filled with horror.

Lucifer is sitting in his room holding a bottle of poison, especially deadly for angels.

Alastor appears and "accidentally" knocks the bottle out of Lucifer's hand, "Come on I'm making pancakes for everyone"

Downstairs

Lucifer is glaring at Alastor, "you did that on purpose."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Alastor finishes his cannibal pancakes.

Charlie is still horrified.

Lucifer again sitting on the edge of the Hotel's roof again looking around for any signs of Alastor the finally jumps off the roof.

Alastor catches Lucifer right before he hits the ground, "Wow I never thought the love of my life would fall, but I guess you fell for me."

Lucifer locked himself in his room with a magic barrier, "Finally I can do this." Lucifer looks at the spare poison he has ready to drink it, he waits a bit. Then the barrier goes down, Lucifer drops the poison and teleports to Alastor.

"There there my love," Alastor pets the king's head.

"It felt weird that you weren't there to save me," Lucifer leans on Al.

(362 words)