Lucifer's kids 🧬

"Hey dad... why are you hanging out with Tanther isn't he Al's kid," Charlie asked as Lucifer and Tanther hang out together at the bar.

"Still haven't told her," Husk remarks. "Come on it's been four years for him (whispering) and like 7 years for me,"  Husk passes another drink to Tanther.

"Bambi asked me to watch Tanther while he was visiting his friend Rosie about something," Lucifer chuckles. "He didn't really ask he just left him with me."

"If you're not going to tell her I will," Tanther takes a drink from his glass looking at Luci then at Charlie and taking a small glance of Husk. "And you still have to tell Angel two things."

"Tell me what dad? Dad... are you actually hiding things from me," Charlie sounded heartbroken.

Lucifer stands up and walks over to Char looking her straight in the eye, "I'm going to drop quite a bit on you right now are you prepared."

"I gue-," Charlie gets cut off.

"Okay then, four years ago almost five now married Alastor and seven I started to date him. Also seven years ago I adopted Husk and four years ago after we married me and Al sent DNA, hair strands, to Ozzie and with his magic he made Tanther and so he's your half brother, Alastor is your stepfather and Husker is your adopted brother," Lucifer talks fact keeping direct eye contact with Charlie.

Charlie faints right as Alastor get back from his visit to cannibal town, Tanther jumps down turning into his child form running up to Alastor, he runs like Stolas, his kid form is just deer angel Stolas. Alastor looks at the fainted Charlie then back at Lucifer, "did she ask or did you tell her?"

"Both but I don't know if she's dead or just fainted," Lucifer picks Charlie up and sets her on the couch. Alastor walks up behind Lucifer, Tanther cutely following behind. Alastor kisses Lucifer cheek.

(318 words)