Thoughts (short story 📖)

Alastor, Lucifer, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Husk and Niffty all decided to go Minigolf at LuLu World's coarse, Alastor, Charlie, Lucifer and Vaggie were in one group and Angel, Husk and Niffty were in another. Lucifer thought this would be a good idea to try to cheer himself up, still suffering from him and his wife's separation.

Al: "I get red, obviously"

Lu: "Yellow because it's the color of ducks"

Char: "Pink"

Vag: "Purple"

Angel: "White"

Husk: "uhh black... I guess..."

Nif: "uhh how about gray"

All of them set off on their course, the group of four taking the harder course and the three on the easier. Around the 13 hole the group of 4 were near the edge of the course, right against the fence, there to stop people from falling down the hill of rock.

Lucifer put first as he hit the least on the previous hole and got a two put and decided to sit on the fence but... his thoughts became dark "lean back come on, your wife left you, your daughter hates you..."

-Good ending-

Lucifer gets down from the fence slightly shaking and Alastor decides to hold him close. All of the group finish, Charlie winning, Lucifer got off his game because of the fence incident. Angel won in the group of three.

Alastor decides to comfort Lucifer and keep watch of him so he doesn't try anything like that again. They grow feelings and eventually get married and living happily ever after.

-Bad ending-

Lucifer looks down the hill of rocks and Alastor looks over at Lucifer realizing to late what he was doing. Lucifer falls back breaking his skull open and tumbling down the hill of rock breaking a few bones and falling into a coma but eventually waking up.

-Worse ending-

Lucifer pushes back right away, with all the force he could, breaking his head open, breaking bones, dislocating joints, opening many wounds. Charlie quickly calls an ambulance but it was to late Lucifer bleed out to much, dying.

A/N: Short stories will be marked with this emoji 📖, they will not have their own emoji as they are short stories and not gonna be one long time line, although if people request (especially with this one) they will have the same title just with pt.#. Since this one has multiple endings it will be marked with G, B, or W depending on which endings if people wish to hear what happens during that ending.

(398)