The truth and a Lie 🎵

"Okay uhh let's see... well why not just face her" Charlie asks.

"I uhh well you see... uhh how do I say this..." Alastor fiddles with his hands.

"Alastor?" Charlie asks concerned before Lucifer appears from no where looking Alastor straight in his eye.

"I told you, we should've broken your contract, now she's here, she saw the necklace I'm presuming and we're in trouble." Lucifer states right away. Alastor nods. "Great, Charlie me and Alastor are dating, us facing Lilith right now is awkward because of me and her's relationship, I should tell her to fuck off but I'm presuming you want to visit with her."

Charlie stands there shocked (not fainting like she did in 🧬) "okay so this adds a whole new layer to this problem." Al and Lu nod. "Well... hmm why not break Alastor's deal right now?"

"Well if we do she'll be able to tell and probably come after Alastor... and possibly me..." Lucifer looks down. Alastor's shadow wraps around Lucifer, that's it's form of a hug. "Thank you my friend."

"Aww that so cute. I should head out into the lobby, I don't wanna keep mo- Lilith waiting." Charlie teleports out to the lobby and shows Lilith around the hotel, calling her mom even though she doesn't want to anymore.

"Okay we need a plan because we're gonna be fucked otherwise." Lucifer slaps his hands together making an upside down T. Alastor nods. "Well uhh... hmm I'm guessing you said I was asleep before you saw Lilith and she asked you how you knew I was a sleep as "her" husband." Alastor nods again. "Okay let's just say uhh Charlie asked you to come check on me because I'm currently trying to get a better sleep schedule and you make sure I didn't stay awake the whole night."

"Would... she believe that," Alastor asks, "and what about your ring, you'll have to explain that."

Lucifer sighs, "If Charlie plays along she will but we have to tell Charlie first hand before it can happen, and I can say that as I'm trying to experience more in hell I'm out of my tower more but some sinner stole it."

"Well a sinner did steal something from" Alastor gives Lucifer a small peck on his forehead, still having to bend down to reach it.

"Hahaha you sure did," Lucifer chuckles, "okay so let's get Charlie and tell her the lie, she's a good kid, I just hope she can do this." Lucifer calls Charlie up not wanting to teleport her way from Lilith.

C: "Hey dad, I see you woke up"

Lu: "yup, is Lilith listening"

C: "No she's talking with Vaggie"

Lu: "Okay, so we have a little lie that we need to keep up for the time being and you have to go along with it so Lilith doesn't get suspicious."

C: "Okay, what's the lie."

Lu: "You asked Alastor to come check on me because I'm currently trying to get a better sleep schedule and Alastor makes sure I didn't stay awake the whole night. Also with my ring say some sinner stole it because I kinda... burnt it, okay."

C: "Okay, thanks dad."

Lucifer hangs up, "Okay Al, I think we can actually do this... Al?" The king looks over at the dear, seeing that Al is just lovingly looking Lucifer, "Al, don't do any thing okay, we don't wanna look suspicious around Lilith."

"Okay..." Alastor disappears into the shadows and Lucifer teleports to the kitchen to make some pancakes and a few cannibal pancakes. (blood and body parts are added into the pancakes, blood replaces the syrup too and eyeballs and fingers replaces toppings.)

(594)