Surprise Guests 💒

Alastor and Lucifer have been engaged for a few months now and they're finally planning the wedding, Lucifer allowed Alastor to save a seat for his mother in the first row even though he new she was gonna be there, as she is in heaven.

Charlie saved two spots not telling Lucifer why. Lucifer sent out invitation and gave Charlie three extra invites, again not telling either Lucifer or Alastor why.

-two days before-

Bee and Ozzie arrived and brought a lot of gifts for everyone, a few feminine clothes for Angel, a few different beers and wines, even some Beelvujuice (or what it's called), for Husk, etc. etc.

Charlie receives a text and runs out side super giddy. 

Bee: "Ow wow, what's pipsqueak so excited about?"

Lu: "No idea, I mean she did say she has a surprise for me and Al."

Charlie the bursts into the hotel and with her are three people that make everyone's jaws drop and Alastor starts to tear up.

A/N: I'll keep this quick, reminder all of these stories are AUs, so I can twist and turn things and even add people who may not be in the canon universe, no saying "oh blah blah blah isn't in Hazbin Hotel" I understand, but you need to understand this is an alternate universe. Thank you for listening and hopefully understanding.

Stood next to Charlie is a little doe lady, with soft cotton candy hair and a cute dress, her and Alastor run up to each other and hug. "Oh Alastor, my baby, I've missed you," Amiyah proclaimed as she hugged Alastor.

The other two people standing next to Charlie were the ones that made everyone's mouth drop, first there was the four eyed ruler of heaven (btw both Ozzie and God shrunk to Bee's height), he happily ran up to Lucifer, "Aww my favorite son, it's been so long."

"Hehe y-yeah it has... dad," Lucifer awkwardly laughed. The second person walked up to Lucifer and Lucifer's eyes lit up, "HOLY SHIT, BIG BRO." Lucifer hugged the second person and they tried to pull away, God also got sad that Lucifer didn't hug him.

The eldest of God's children (This is the reason for my note), one of the few who were down on earth, yet also not next in line for ruler of heaven, and the only archangel to not have wings, continues to try to push Lucifer away. "Hello... Lucifer," Jesus finally pushes Lucifer away from him. "You know I don't like hugs," Jesus brushed himself off.

"Oh yeas sorry," Lucifer looks down only to see the feet of his lover next to him, causing him to kiss left right away, landing a kiss on Alastor's cheek. Lucifer looks back at God and Jesus (archangel of prayers and answers btw), "Ok Dad, Jesus, this is Alastor, he's my soon to be husband."

"Nice to meet the ruler of heaven and one of Lucifer's siblings," Alastor does a slight bow towards the two, as Alastor gets himself aquatinted with the two, Lucifer gets to know Amiyah.

JC: "You know Alastor, I never felt like Lilith was right for Lucifer, I'm glad he found you, just please don't break his heart, he's been through a lot more then he probably has told you." (Was like 25 when Lucifer was born/formed and saw everything)

G: "Haha funny thing is, Jesus here has had a strand obsession with deers, similar to Lucifer's obsession with ducks."

Al: "Really?"

JC: "Yup, I've loved deers for a while now, I was the one who actually came up with the idea."

Al: "Wow, I actually died because I was mistaken for a deer and shot in the head but I've always had a small joy for deers too."

JC: "We're gonna get along just fine."

Am: "Aww you're just so cute."

Lu: "Thank you ma'am."

Am: "Please just call me Mama."

Am: "After the wedding I will."

Meanwhile Charlie's talking with Angel.

Ch: "Okay Angel, I need you to do this for me."

AD: "Okay, so what do I say."

Ch: "By what was given to me by the princess of hell, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss."

AD: "Okay why can't you do it though."

Ch: "Well, I'm gonna be the "Maid of honor," or Best woman as I like to call it, so I want to be behind my dad during the ceremony."

AD: "Okay I'll do it."

713 words, please no hate for Jesus being brought into Hazbin Hotel, remember this is an AU, it's my AU, I can really do as I please with it, I could kill everyone for shit's sake.