Slip of the tongue 👅

"Hey Al do you think we should be married by now?" Lucifer asks staring at his ring in his hand.

"LUCIFER, WATCH WHAT YOUR SAY AND WHERE YOU'RE SAYING IT!" Alastor slaps Lucifer in the back of the head. Everyone pauses what they were doing and stares at the two.

"Dad... do you have something to-" Charlie asked concerned before getting cuts off by Lucifer.

"HAHA NOPE JUST A SLIP OF THE TONGUE HAHAHAHA," Lucifer awkwardly laughs before standing and leaving for his room. "Hahaha I'll be down for dinner don't worry." Lucifer hurries up stairs. Charlie glares at Alastor.

"What? I didn't do anything, why are you glaring at me?" Alastor hold his hands up like a gun was pointed at him, "I'm going to check on him." Alastor heads up the stairs and Charlie follows quickly behind.

"I'm checking on him with you and then we're going to have a discussion over that "slip of the tongue"," Charlie crosses her arms as they head up the stairs annoyed that Lucifer or Alastor didn't explain that slip of the tongue.

(176)

🗒️: Quick note from me, stories are going to have emojis on top of them, if there's any other story with that same emoji it'll follow same timeline basically, so still many timelines just multiple stories in one. :]