Dokyeom: Chapter 4

POV Dokyeom
It's the day before my game in basketball and I've been practicing a lot for it. I also did this stupid science project because well I think I'm going to get really punished if I don't do it. But normally I never do projects ever. The last time I have done one was back in 3rd grade.

I actually don't know why but I bothered to do Joshua's notes because I saw him sleeping for 2 hours so might is well. He also seems that one person that gets scared of not getting an A+ like Jeonghan.

"Man why did you do Joshua's note's? You never do that ever" Mingyu asked while walking to the library to find Joshua because I gave him the wrong notes.

"I don't know he looked cute while sleeping" I said remembering how cute Joshua was when he was sleeping.

"Man you have a small crash on Joshua don't you Dokyeom" Mingyu hit my shoulder as we were close to the library.

"No thank you I have nice girlfriend to be with man" I said while I didn't wanted to date Yuju.

"Yuju super pretty and has a good personality for you why are you calling some new good boy member guy cute" Mingyu looked and saw them.

"I see them" I walked up to Joshua and Wonwoo.

Hey Joshua sorry man I gave you the wrong one" I came looking at the most pretty face I've seen

"Oh hey Dokyoem" he looked back. "Thank you" he did the formal way to speak and bow which I get annoyed a lot with

"You know don't have to bow to me right? You can also be informal instead of formal well speaking to me right" I laughed as I looked at him blushing a lot then I would expect someone would blush at me.

"Oh alright" he said just looking at the notes.

"Hey your Wonwoo right I'm Mingyu good job on getting full marks on that test" Mingyu congratulated him. I saw Wonwoo looking down disgust as he went back reading.

"Also are those new glasses you got they look hot as" Mingyu smiled as Wonwoo started blushing.

"I got them last week" Wonwoo shyly looked at him.

"We will be going bye good boys" I went with Mingyu as Mingyu looked at Wonwoo a lot as I can tell he was admiring Wonwoo.

"Bro you should ask Wonwoo out" I told him as he looked at me as if I did a criminal offense.

"No no no I don't like Wonwoo I just wanna be friends with him" He said as I can tell he is red as a tomato.

"I know for sure your going to be singing high notes back home because your in love" Mingyu danced like crazy. Dancing to Gee from Girls Generation.

He slayed guys 🥰

"Yeah what ever I will sing the best song of life dolphin" I said proudly. As it was my favorite song of all time to scream.

I went back to my class and finished and straight went to basketball training. I love basketball but I wanna be a CEO in my family's company so I probably going have to give up on that.

"Hey Hyung did you do the project!" My Younger brother Woozi asked as I was listening to Replay by Shinee.

"Yeah I did" I screamed

"No way you finally did a project?!?" My youngest Dino screamed.

"Dude it's been so long since you finally did a project with anyone" I hear them looking at me as I changed the song with no no no by Apink.

"No way you actually listen to apink Hyung you actually changed a lot since Joshua came" Dino started dancing to No no no very passionately.

"Okay at least listen to some IU she makes you breath grass" Woozi started singing Good day. He hit the high notes but hit it way higher then him.

"Hyung why do you always your deep voice with everyone but you use your high voice at home" Chan asking me while dancing red shoe by IU.

"I sound like fucken girl from anime what do you expect!" I shouted at him.

"Dude it's actually cute and very pretty for male voice to be high pick but pure to listen to" Woozi said while being random music critic as he describes the songs I should try to sing, what key to be sound good, he said A Major, I can try both slow and fast songs, and worst of all performing in front of people.

That actually scares me a lot of performing and singing in front of people as they would mostly judge me and call me gay.

"Also girls and boys would dream to listen to your voice in real life everyday" Chan said started singing and dancing Glass bead by Gfriend.

"I can't it's not necessary to do that unless it's mine own will to do it" I said looking at my work for my project. Also listening to LUV by Apink which chan obviously had to dance and scream like crazy as if he was a 8 Year old girl.

(기억하나요 우리 함께 했던 시간 L.O.V.E LUV
설레이나요 한 땐 모든 것이었던 L.O.V.E LUV
이제는 가끔 생각나는 그때 L.O.V.E LUV
시간을 되돌릴 수는 없나요
믿을 수가 없어 한참 지나버린 우리 얘기
(MY LOVE) 유난히 지치고 길었었던 하루에
(MY LOVE) 내 편은 하나도 없죠 (L.O.V.E LUV)
잠시라도 누군가에게
기대어서 울고 싶죠 Yeah)
LUV by Apink
The best song 🔥🔥🔥

———————————————
922 words