Am I in love?: Chapter 14

POV Joshua
I was shocked what I did when I was at break time as didn't even tell anyone what happened at the first three periods. I was really staying silent for good. Like how the hell did I have the guts to hug him. But his short hair and cute nose got the best of me.

(Cute photo of them 😍)"Guys I might have had the best sport class in my life" Wonwoo talking none stop about Mingyu as none of us can't do anything but listen

"Guys I might have had the best sport class in my life" Wonwoo talking none stop about Mingyu as none of us can't do anything but listen. Fuck I just wanna talk about Dokyeomie all day.

"I swear his like god from heaven that went down to love" Wonwoo spinning around like some ballerina.

"Hoshi is getting annoying he is really wanting to hug me and hold hands with me like we are some gay couple" Woozi rolled his eyes as our whole group knows he definitely likes him.

"You guys are just staying single because I have the best boyfriend he treats me like a princess" Jeonghan hugging himself as he is 100% delulu like crazy. His getting more zesty each day.

"Jun is really something he must really hate math a lot" Minghao gagged as I think the whole group is thinking of there crashes. (Delulu era

(Joshua thinking of this Dokyeom 🥵)

Besides me thinking how to survive the next 3 periods as it's sports and I'm good at sports but I don't know how good because I haven't played for a while.

"Hey it's Seungkwan and Dino!!!" Woozi screamed as they came to us with Vernon?!??

"Hi guys how is the first three periods?" Dino asked as Seungkwan was hugging Vernon.

"It was alright umm why is Vernon with you guys?" I asked nicely as Seungkwan was still hugging him like some teddy bear.

"Oh yeah Vernon is roommates and in the same classes as us so he is sticking with us for the whole camp" Seungkwan said as I could tell something was up with Vernon and Seungkwan. (Or Verkwan 🔥🔥🔥)

"How did you guys escape you guys camp?" Wonwoo asked as there not supposed to be here as this is Grade 12

"Well we will go back to our camp is just we kinda look like grade 12 so it's hard for the teachers to know" They laughed as we're impressed on there there good cheating skills.