Flash of a Span: Chapter 15

POV Dokyeom

This chapter is violence and really extreme so if you experience Abuse and stuff like that please that read this small part in the chapter. If you are triggered by the topic don't read it ether just skip this part. I will label it.

Please stay safe❤️❤️❤️

Flashback

"Hey Mom are you ever going to stay home for at least a whole day?" I asked my mom filled with anger as I just look at her with coffee on the table. She just came home an hour a ago and her and dad are leaving again for the USA.

"Yeah I will at Christmas" She responded I just rolled my eyes as she just not caring about anything that is happening.

"You know Woozi is in the hospital for a 2 days and probably have to stay longer because of an bus accident. Do you not care at he might die from it?" I asked her as she looked at me as I'm not her child but a devil. She really gave up on our whole family and just cares about work. I felt the burden of everything as I was the one going to be suffering the most besides Woozi.

"Lee Sokmin do you understand how hard life is right people you love can go in a spam of second and everything you had with them all the memories and life with them is still there. You need to accept the fact that he might be gone and move on. I gave up on you guys and I know it's worth it" I just looked at her as this lady is crazy. She is an actual psycho.

"Mom you are making me nuts you are nuts. Why the fuck do you think it's alright. First of all are you saying do you want him dead. Are you even my mother or you some shit" I told her as she stand up and call dad. I knew what was going to happen.

"You will understand how disgraceful you are child" She said calmly as my dad got his belt.

As I felt the pain he smacked one by one as I felt my self on the floor dying. He wiped and smacked harder as I couldn't even see probably. I didn't even cry as I it just felt like a stubbing that I deserved. My head was in pain and my heart is well as I can't even feel loved by anyone but my siblings.

It lasted for an hour and pain felt as I couldn't even scream my pain. I scream very loud but when ever I'm beaten up all I can do is be mute so I don't get more beaten up. I'm only 12 and caring for a siblings. I hear my 2 year old sister crying as she had to go to all the trips with them. I just can't imagine how much motion sickness she get on the plane.

After the beating was over I was unconscious on the ground as I hear my parents laughing.

My brother screamed like crazy as he saw me in pain.

"Dino?" I asked him as I could only hear him cry

"Sokmin I'm sorry I promise I will never ignore you again. Why did mom and dad do it to us?" -1 11 year old Dino sobbing as I was sent to the hospital as the maids called emergency.

Back from flashback

You guys can come back ❤️❤️❤️

(There so cute 😣😣😣)

"Alright time for the next game Volleyball Foot Version" Our next game that I wasn't that good at. I kinda wish master this sport it's pretty fun but I haven't played since Grade 6. I looked at Joshua for a few more seconds before they started.

"Okay go children" Yoongi didn't even put a simple count down.

"Fuck" I sweared as they kicked the ball to a player that couldn't have fast reaction. I was just getting started.

"Dokyeomie passed to me" Shua I sent to him as he got that bitch girl Soojin. I swear Joshua looks so hot when he did that.

"Yeaa Shua your amazing" I said to him as he hugged me from happiness.

"Let's beat these bitches" He said as I could agree more besides Teahyung is not a bitch tho. I thinking falling more as he swears more. I'm going delusional fuck sack

We were doing so good to the point the other team was nearly gone it's just Teahyung. He got Jungkook out which Jungkook sad about, but it was only me and Shua vs this guy. I wanted to win so bad

"Go Shua" I got out as Shua was left and he was doing really good better then me in any basketball game. He is this good playing this game and playing me. (He really got some rizz that I need😍)

"Good Job Joshua team has won" Yoongi said as I lifted him like was some airplane that could take off. (Stream take off by WayV ^_^) It felt like fairytales in my eyes. Happiness of joy

"Wow Dokyeomie you carried like I'm some special person. I feel so cool" Shua said in his eyes of a deer his smile is beautiful.

"Wow I mean it's true you are one special person" I blushed as I winked at him as I ment it. His so cute everything about him I can't hate it all. His so lovely

"Aww thank you Dokyeomie your also special" As I looked at him as I didn't know what to say

"Aww thank you Dokyeomie your also special" As I looked at him as I didn't know what to say. My first time being in a situation like this I didn't know what to say.

"Nice umm let's sit down Shua" We sat down as I just want to hold his hand so bad. His eyes make it more difficult as his charming voice just hits me like a wrecking ball shooting to Milly Cyrus.Fuck I just I want him to talk all day. I want him so badly. (Sorry that was a bit cringe) 

——————————————————

1000 words
Guys this book reached 1k Readers I can't believe it thank you guys so much for the support I never thought this book would never have this many readers see you guys in the next update ❤️❤️❤️

1000 words Guys this book reached 1k Readers I can't believe it thank you guys so much for the support I never thought this book would never have this many readers see you guys in the next update ❤️❤️❤️