Joshua: Chapter 12

Guys stream maestro🔥🔥🔥🔥

POV Dokyeom

"Fuck man these two pretty guys are out doom" Scoups said as I was just a bit pissed to say the least.

"I might ask out Jeonghan maybe he's kinda cute and I got his Instagram and Katkao" Scoups told me in shocked as Scoups never managed to get any of the good boys Instagrams or Katkao. I havent got Joshua's Katkao yet.

"Hey Dokyeom why you so quite aww is it because you need to live with Joshua" Scoups teased me as I got a bit annoyed.

"Fuck it up man" I told him in a straight face as we went to the meeting.

"Gezz man Joshua must of hurt you bad" Scoups was telling a major fact.

"Hello everyone this meeting will on regards to you guys schedules tomorrow. Tomorrow you will need to come in the meeting area at 7:30 am or earlier to have breakfast. Right after go to the board and see you guys places. At the end of the day please be at your dooms before 11 pm we will make sure everything is locked" This JYP guy said as I was Joshua staring at me. I find it really weird I kinda like it.

"Now go and eat dinner in the cafeteria. After take some rest because it's going to be a long day tomorrow" Everyone rushed to the cafeteria as they we're serving Curry rice with pork and for the Vegans carrot.

I sat in the table with bad boys as the table was the good boys across us.

"Guys what's the possibility I'm able to have a chance with that pretty guy in the good boys group" Scoups asked the group as everyone said no way.

"Which one?" Mingyu asked

"Yoon Jeonghan the long hair pretty guy" My table was pretty shocked that he was going to ask out a boy as he never opened up yet.

"No way dude are you turning gay or something?" Jun told him as I was quiet eating the food because it was really good.

"Yeah I'm into girls I don't mind having girls as friends but sleeping with them is never my thing until I saw Jeonghan" Scoups started to explain why he was in love with Jeonghan.

"Fuck man your actually in love go for it" Hoshi told him as we didn't care if he was gay.

"It's fine dude our whole group most likely gay I can see it" As Hoshi said we all spitting on food as we we're just shocked like crazy.

"What the fuck man I'm fucken straight" Jun saying that shows how denial he is. He's obviously in love with that Minghao guy.

"Bullshit man your actually the most gay guy I've seen" Mingyu said as they we're just staring at each other like crazy.

"Guys shut up just enjoy the meal I feel bad for the cooks now for making much good curry" I told them as they saw the cooks look at them and they shut up.

POV Joshua

I don't why I think Dokyeom was avoiding me for the whole holidays as I think I hurt his feelings badly.

"Hey man you seem gloomy today what's wrong?" Minghao asked me as he was a bit worried.

"I don't I feel bad how I talked to DK in the party he must really hate me now" I looked at the floor.

"Dude don't worry he's not going to affect your life too much unless you have unhealthy obsession about to the point you wanna fuck him or something" He told me as laughed because it sound very strange but funny.

"So suck it up man he must be moving on" Minghao is might is well right probably.

A bit later