୨୧ 008

⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️WARNING⚠️

NSFW CHAPTER AHEAD!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

Please skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with mature content‼️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(y/n)'s hostess club,Nighttime,VVIP room

Nighttime,
VVIP room...

Third Person's POV

"Fuck..."

Izana groaned between the lustful kisses, his hands roaming on (Y/n)'s beautiful curves and body. He fondled her breasts, causing a moan to leave her mouth. She clenched her thighs, her legs shaking slightly from the rising pleasure in her system, resulted from Izana's sensual touches.

"You said sexual contact between a customer and a hostess is prohibited..yet you bend your own rules for me." Izana chuckled darkly, sliding his hands in her dress before pinching her erected nipples. A soft cry erupted through the private room as he sexually tortured her perky nipples.

"You were that desperate to have my cock pound your pretty pussy, mahal? You missed my cock that bad, huh?"

"Izana.."

"There's no need to be shy. I know how much of a whore you are for me."

"I-I- Ah-!"

(Y/n) gasped breathlessly when Izana squeezed her boobs roughly. He impatiently slid the dress off of her, exposing her breasts. He continued pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Much to Izana's surprise, white fluid oozed out of her nipples. "...you're still lactating?" He inquired, then kneaded her breasts harder, forcing milks to come out again.