୨୧ 003

Outside the hostess club

Third Person's POV

"Kana...are you sure you are good on your own?"

"Stop worrying and drive Holly to the hospital already."

"Maybe you should come-"

"And leave my mom with those jackasses?? Are you fucked up in the head or what?"

"...I'm sorry. Then I will be on my way. Stay safe, Kana."

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure Holly doesn't die. You haven't even confessed to her."

"Kana, how did you-"

"Oh my god, you sure talked a lot! Just go! Holly is dying!"

Kana shoved Hakuto into the car with all her might, shutting the car door close brutally. Hakuto bowed again for one last time before driving away from the teenage girl. She watched as the sleek black car gradually vanished from her sight.

"Now..." Kana turned her attention to the establishment again. She eyed all the windows covered with the curtains from inside, concealing the stories and secrets of the club. She inspected each of it, hoping to find one window with the best view to observe (Y/n) and Izana.

Thankfully, she did find one!

Kana hurriedly peeked inside through the small gap of the curtain, her heart boiling with rage upon realizing Izana was touching (Y/n). "That bastard!! How fucking dare he...!!" She gritted her teeth, her nails clawing the window like a raging kitten.

However, a cheeky voice intervened with her observing mission. "Oh? Look at what we have here. A curious little kitten?"

Kana abruptly whipped her head to the owner of the voice. The two Haitani brothers, who were commanded to leave the establishment, were approaching her. She stepped back further as the brothers walked closer to her.

"I was wondering why you were sooooo sassy like him. Turns out, he passed down that gene to you." Amused by that fact, Ran chuckled to himself. Hearing such thing aggravated Kana, making herself feel humiliated. For her to be compared to Izana..

What a disgrace.

"You are literally a carbon copy of him. Look, Rin! Izana really said, "copy and paste"-"

Kana whisked a kick between Ran's legs without a warning. A chibi tear rolled down the older Haitani's face, "M-My junior.." he could hear a little crack, though it was only imaginary, coming from between his legs. Rindou gasped in horror as Ran collapsed to the ground.

"ANIKI!" Rindou rushed to his older brother's side. Ignoring the man in pain, Kana huffed in annoyance and returned to her mission-- stalking both her parents having an important talk after being separated for so long.