୨୧ 001

YEAR 2018,Somewhere in Japan

YEAR 2018,
Somewhere in Japan...

Third Person's POV

The night was a canvas painted in shades of indigo, the glow of Tokyo's neon signs reflected off the surface of the streets. In the heart of the city's labyrinthine alleys, a low, ominous hum signaled the arrival of a black sedan, its tinted windows concealing secrets and stories untold.

A platinum blonde-haired man, dressed in impeccably black coat, occupied the back seat with an aura of controlled intensity. The car, a sleek and polished machine, seemed an extension of  his own demeanor- quiet, powerful, and ready to unleash controlled chaos.

As the car navigated the narrow alleys, the engine's purr became a muted growl, echoing off the concrete walls. The flickering neon lights cast fleeting shadows on the man's face, revealing a stoic expression that betrayed neither fear nor hesitation. The cityscape, a dizzying blend of skyscrapers and ancient architecture, served as the backdrop to this nocturnal ballet.

The car moved with purpose, weaving through the city's arteries with a precision that hinted at a well-choreographed dance with the night. Occasionally, his gaze would pierce through the darkness, eyes scanning the surroundings with the vigilance of a predator assessing its territory.

"Don't look so tense, Izana. We are out to have fun, aren't we?" His friend's mirthful voice rang out, infusing the start of their conversation with a contagious sense of playfulness.

"Which part of this is "fun"? Is this "hidden gem" of Roppongi even a true story?" A sharp exhale escaped through his clenched teeth, manifesting in a disapproving scoff that cut through the ambient sounds like a small but impactful thunderclap. Izana's lips curled into a subtle sneer, and a flicker of annoyance flashed across his eyes, momentarily overshadowing any trace of patience.

In the midst of Izana's irritation, Ran responded with a small chuckle. His eyes sparkled with mischief, and a mischievous grin tugged at the corners of his lips. "I assure you, it is." Ran laughed, the sound carrying a soothing quality, "This trip won't be a waste. I promise." His tone, though playful, held a genuine warmth.

"Where did you hear about this hostess club?" his curious little brother, Rindou, inquired, his eyes remained gazing outside the tinted window. "From an underling of mine. I have been there once. All the hostesses are of top-tier quality. Such a shame they prohibit the hostesses from providing "extra private service" though." A sigh escaped Ran's lips, carrying the weight of his disappointment.

"That's better," Izana subtly shifted his gaze toward Ran, a flicker of aggravation sparking in his eyes. The corners of his mouth tightened imperceptibly, forming a brief but pointed expression of discontent.

Izana preferred not to engage in any form of physical activity with a woman. In fact, the mere thought of being involved in one disgusted the living hell out of him. Even if he and a random woman were the last humans to stand on earth, he would never lay a finger on her.