୨୧ 013

Several weeks later,At Tenjiku's HQ,Nighttime

At Tenjiku's HQ,
Nighttime..

Third Person's POV

"Well, everything is going smoothly. There is nothing more to discuss so we will end the meeting here."

Hajime announced as the high-ranking executives and the bosses concluded their meeting, the atmosphere shifted subtly, a sense of relief mingling with the lingering tension.

"Koko, investigate that filthy cop. I leave the rest of the decision to you, as long as you put an end to that lowlife." Tetta commanded as he stood up from his chair, followed by his personal assistant as well as his most loyal follower, Shuji. He nodded his head to Izana, excusing himself from the meeting room.

Hajime packed up all the documents before bowing down to Izana as well, thus leaving the room occupied with the founding members of Tenjiku.

Izana also stood, ready to depart, his posture exuding authority and confidence. Just as he moved towards the door, Kakucho entered the room with a flourish, carrying a bouquet of exquisite flowers and a box of the most luxurious chocolates. This particular brand of chocolates was currently trending among youngsters.

"Izana, I got the things you asked." Kakucho clarified. Izana's expression softened at the sight, a rare smile of excitement gracing his features as he accepted the offerings from Kakucho.

The bouquet boasted vibrant blooms, carefully selected to convey Izana's affection for (Y/n). Each flower held a message of love and devotion, a silent promise of his unwavering commitment. Alongside the flowers, the box of chocolates, adorned with intricate designs, spoke of indulgence and opulence, a fitting treat for his beloved Kana.

Izana's gaze lingered on the gifts, a fondness evident in his eyes as he envisioned the joy they would bring to his small family. "Great job. I will take my leave now." With a nod of gratitude to Kakucho, Izana tucked the bouquet under his arm and cradled the box of chocolates, his steps lightened by the anticipation of visiting his loved ones.

As Izana left the meeting room behind, his six executives; Ran, Rindou, Shion, Kanji, Yasuhiro and Kakucho, looked at each other silently.

"Did something happen to him? He seems oddly joyful." Shion pointed out that difference he had been noticing for the past few weeks. Although Izana was as malicious and heartless as ever during their "work hours", once Tetta disappeared from the sight, Izana started exhibiting this unusual giddy side of him.

"Oh, yeah. You guys didn't know yet, huh? He found (Y/n)." Ran exclaimed without filtering any truth. Loud gasps erupted through the quiet meeting room.

"(Y/n)? That (Y/n)?!" Kanji got up from his chair abruptly and slammed his hands the table due to stupefaction, his eyes as widening. He remembered the very woman named (Y/n) vividly.