୨୧ 002

At the hostess club,Nighttime

Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

As the hostess club finally regained its peace after the aggressor's departure, a sudden commotion erupted elsewhere. Kana, the girl Izana saved, her yell thundered across the entire establishment, shattering the fragile calm that had settled. The atmosphere teetered on the edge once more, prompting the staff to swiftly address the new disturbance.

"Kana-chan!" Holly, feeling the strain of the escalating chaos, raised her voice, yelling at Kana who caused the scene. Urgency tinged her words as she attempted to restore order.

Izana just stared at Kana. His expression betrayed a mix of surprise and bewilderment, as he struggled to comprehend the source of her hostility.

"...what did I do to offend you, little girl? Were you hoping for a guy your age to save you, so you can fall in love with him?"

"Your whole existence itself is an offense."

Ran, finding humor in Kana's roasting, couldn't contain his laughter. The unexpected comic relief briefly cut through the seriousness, adding a layer of amusement to the chaotic scene in the club.

Observing his older brother's laughter at the teenager's roasting, Rindou shot a disapproving glare. His expression conveyed a silent message, indicating a sense of concern. "Aniki!" He warned Ran, nudging his hip with his elbow aggressively.

Holly rushed over to Izana and Kana, standing behind the young girl before offering a sincere apology for the disturbance, "I'm sorry. Please pardon her rudeness, Sir."

In the same breath, Holly hesitantly scolded Kana, her voice whispering as inaudible as she could, "How many times I told you to refrain yourself from acting this way? Please, Kana-chan. Your temper will put everyone in bad position!"

"You are in no place to tell me what I can or cannot do. You are not my mom!" Defiant, Kana snapped at Holly, refusing to heed the admonishment. Her refusal to listen added another layer of discord to the already charged atmosphere.

Her fierce glare soon met with Izana's again, steel with incomprehensible hatred toward the man. "Why are you even here, huh? Finally regretting your life choice and decided to crawl back to her?" She seethed at Izana, her voice dripping with obvious fury.

"What are you-"

In an impulsive act of petty revenge, Kana swiftly kicked Izana where the sun didn't shine, eliciting a loud scream of pain from him. The club, momentarily stunned, witnessed this unexpected turn of events. Gasps of shock erupted through the club. Ran and Rindou choked on their breath as they witnessed their boss, dropped on hi knees on the floor.

Holly's legs progressively became wobbly that she had to hold onto the bar counter to stand straight. A triumphant grin played on Kana's face as Izana groaned in pain, the satisfaction of her impulsive retaliation evident in the charged air of the club.