Chapter Seventeen

There he was with Bean as they stood on the corner.
"Omg are you Jon Pardi?" joked Laney as she approached them catching them off-guard.

Morgan chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Laney girl".

"What a good song choice. Can we get some Taco Bell? I want a Baja and a taco," she smiled a little tipsy looking up at him.

He smiled looking down at her, "yes".

The three got in a car that pulled up, of course Bean sat in the front.

She immediately leaned into him as he played with her hair, "I have a request," Laney told the driver.

"Yes ma'am," he spoke.

"I'm actually Laney. Nice to meet you. It's Five O Clock Somewhere," she sang the song title making Morgan and Bean laugh, "oh and some Taco Bell".

The song started to flood the car speakers as Laney laid in Morgan's lap singing along to the song.

She didn't know what it was but she knew was in for good. She was getting lost in his eyes and he was getting lost in hers. Neither could tell what was going on in their heads but it was a similar feeling.

She sat up slowly and yawned as he chucked looking at her.
"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Nothing darling but you in those pants is doing something to me," he whispered in her ear.

She went quiet and became red for a moment not knowing how to respond, "I'm sorry?".

"Dont apologize Laney girl," he said putting his hand on her thigh.

She looked at the hand and looked up at his face where they were centimeters away from each other's faces when the window rolled down.

"Order when you're ready!"

Bean spoke their orders into the window making her remember that there was other people around them.

"Can you drop me off? I have work," Laney whispered to the driver leaning forward, but it was more of a loud whisper if anything.

Morgan frowned using her belt loop to pull her back to him, "you're not staying?".

She looked at him, "Are you coming over?".

"Dont ask me," he whispered, "tell me".

She nearly choked right there if it wasn't for her Baja blast being handed to her by Bean. She took a big sip before looking at him again, clearly flustered from his words. But she could tell he was enjoying this conversation.

"Morgan Wallen," she dramatically said.

"Laney Marie Sierra," he smirked back.

She put her hand on his thigh mimicking him from earlier and facing him slowly inching her hand a little higher making him become a little more tense.

Point for Laney.

"I think- sorry I know that we both know you'll be coming back to mine," she smirked looking into his eyes as they were only inches apart from each other.

He clearly was amused by her, "Oh, is that so? How come?".

"I know you like me," she boldly put her hand in his and put it on his chest, "your heart is saying it right now for you".

That did it for him as he grabbed her face and kissed her. It was their most passionate make out session yet, and their first car make out as well. Both of their hearts were racing as the driver hit the brakes at Laneys apartment.

She pulled away, "Thank you sir! Bye Bean!".

They both chuckled as they said goodbye and she turned to Morgan, "where does Bean even live?".

He smiled as he grabbed her hand and continued to walk, "Just a road away".

She nodded and started rambling as he picked her up and placed her over his shoulder prompting Laney to squeal.

She slapped his ass making him slap hers, "HEY!".

She had forgotten he had the key until he opened her door for her.

"You just look so damn fine," he said as he dropped her onto her bed and hovered over her.

She pulled him down by his chain to kiss him. It was more intoxicating than anything else that she had ever drank before.

Before she knew it, their clothes were off and she was on top of him.

"You're my girl," he whispered as he pulled her hair.

"Did you think otherwise tonight?" she smirked.

"For a moment. But-"

"Well you got to earn that," she replied.

His tone immediately shifted and he immediately flipped her over, "I'll have you begging by the end of this".

She grabbed his chain to pull him close and he smirked, "you like my chain hmm?".

"Always so cocky," she rolled her eyes.

He shoved his fingers in with no warning, "always so wet".

Her back arched as her legs shook craving for more attention. He started going faster and faster until her legs started to slowly tremble and he could feel her about to finish. And then he stopped and pulled his fingers out putting them in her mouth to which she complied but whined.

He teased her opening with his cock before shoving it all the way in causing them both to groan.

"Oh my god I'm going to finish," she moaned as she gripped the sheets.

"Say it or I'll pull out," he panted.

She scoffed and he grabbed her face lightly, "I ain't playing. Do you want to finish?".

She nodded as he kept going deeper and deeper.

"Fuck I'm close," she said.

His eyes became darker and she felt like she was swimming in them, "I'm yours".

He smirked as he hit the spot making her legs tremble and shake. He dropped down to his knees and licked off what dripped on the side of her thighs. She was craving more and he stuck it back in with no warning making her legs tremble even more.

"I might have slight whiskey dick but the things you do to me make that go away," he kissed her as she chuckled a little.

By the end of it, she laid on top of him and just held onto him as they laid in silence.

"Morgan?" she finally said.

He didn't respond and she looked at his face to see him asleep making her smile.

It had just hit her. Did he ask her to be his girlfriend? Like what was that? She didn't know if he would remember but she knew that she would. She didn't know if he just meant it in the moment for the good sex but she wanted to know. She was serious when she said it.

There was no easy way to approach it tomorrow but she had questions. He was a celebrity for crying out loud. And the last thing she wanted was that to get in the way of her own life and her relationship if she was dating him.